Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't want to say it's a guarantee, but let's just say Betfair wouldn't offer Lay odds for fridge being evil.
Willing to go with a flog who has claimed without counter to be honest. Probably know more than most left. If not then we only lost fridge.

OMGFridge because P4L is a betting man and so am I and he probably knows something about Fridgey's role we don't Grand Uncle Horace

Is that some sort of obscure Edwardian euphemism?
edward scissorhands love GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning all,

Am I switching to fridge then Pie 4 Life ? I mean from where I’m looking the strongest info in the game was dogs105 behaviour as the true seer, and all he’s done is hint that Ding is evil. Plus the downside is we would lose a claimed villager.

Morning all,

Am I switching to fridge then Pie 4 Life ? I mean from where I’m looking the strongest info in the game was dogs105 behaviour as the true seer, and all he’s done is hint that Ding is evil. Plus the downside is we would lose a claimed villager.
Up to you. Nothing was happening in the game so wanted to see who jumped on and the reaction tbh. Playing it safe, fridge is effectively a safe bet. But no, don't have any more intel. We just know with so many good roles gone thus far, there aren't high risks (as we obviously won't lynch a flog).

Yeah it seems annoyingly spread. For what it’s worth, I reckon one or both of wiz and hotchilli are evil, they’ve offered nothing all game.

Yeah it seems annoyingly spread. For what it’s worth, I reckon one or both of wiz and hotchilli are evil, they’ve offered nothing all game.
If I was the Vig I'd look elsewhere for now. I've probably got about eight people I suspect (and with all the evil available pretty safe bet most people here are).

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back