Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

fair enough
If we happen to lynch the cub and the remaining two flogs have come out there is nothing surer than that's where those two kills are going. As I said earlier if the SK or goon found the head wolf there is no way they are starting a wagon on them tomorrow. We need the flogs to be alive to have some hope of working out the head wolf in best case scenario.

We also need to hope that the goon/SK hit some underlings of the wolf clan and not necessarily each other. Although finding one of these two today and removing a kill would also be highly beneficial in keeping village numbers up. Worst case scenario today is lynching cub, good scenario Alpha, best case Goon or SK to remove kill from night. Others may have a differing opinion on that last part but that's what I think anyway.

Quick change of heart
I can’t revenge vote because I am already on him, but BEaston has more than doubled their posting numbers already today the moment the heat came on. That is #U#UberSussrom a scientific basis. #A#ActiveUnderPressureTheorylso is in play. Five posts up until this morning is rolled gold lurk. I haven’t got much of a feel for others, but #The#TheLurkerPrincipleked out kananooks and I reckon BEaston is a good bet to be a baddie. Time will tell.

If we happen to lynch the cub and the remaining two flogs have come out there is nothing surer than that's where those two kills are going. As I said earlier if the SK or goon found the head wolf there is no way they are starting a wagon on them tomorrow. We need the flogs to be alive to have some hope of working out the head wolf in best case scenario.

We also need to hope that the goon/SK hit some underlings of the wolf clan and not necessarily each other. Although finding one of these two today and removing a kill would also be highly beneficial in keeping village numbers up. Worst case scenario today is lynching cub, good scenario Alpha, best case Goon or SK to remove kill from night. Others may have a differing opinion on that last part but that's what I think anyway.
Of course we need them alive. Hugely depends on whether they've used their abilities yet as well, as to whether they should out themselves. If they have, they're just villagers now and should give up the info and provide evil less places to hide. I agree with you that right now is not the right time, but I think some consideration should be made to doing it at the right time (if the scenario is right). Obviously for them to decide.

Where does lynching a villager fit in in your rankings? 😂

I'd almost guarantee there's at least 2 wolves in the current votes on me.

Doubt 3kz is the cub based on his posting today. Same logic applies to me (I mean it's really unlikely I'm a wolf anyway based on the amulet stuff) as I doubt the cub tries to defend any lynch with any effort.

I can’t revenge vote because I am already on him, but BEaston has more than doubled their posting numbers already today the moment the heat came on. That is #U#UberSussrom a scientific basis. #A#ActiveUnderPressureTheorylso is in play. Five posts up until this morning is rolled gold lurk. I haven’t got much of a feel for others, but #The#TheLurkerPrincipleked out kananooks and I reckon BEaston is a good bet to be a baddie. Time will tell.
Why BEaston & kananooks over other lurkers such as MC Bad Genius, eth-dog, Bovo, omgfridge?

Of course we need them alive. Hugely depends on whether they've used their abilities yet as well, as to whether they should out themselves. If they have, they're just villagers now and should give up the info and provide evil less places to hide. I agree with you that right now is not the right time, but I think some consideration should be made to doing it at the right time (if the scenario is right). Obviously for them to decide.

Where does lynching a villager fit in in your rankings? 😂

I'd almost guarantee there's at least 2 wolves in the current votes on me.

Doubt 3kz is the cub based on his posting today. Same logic applies to me (I mean it's really unlikely I'm a wolf anyway based on the amulet stuff) as I doubt the cub tries to defend any lynch with any effort.
I'd hazard a guess seer may have been used and they have found a "villager" I say that as SK and Alpha seer that way too. I'd be nearly certain their kill hasn't been used and they will likely use it tonight on someone from today that has sussed the joint up or just missed the lynch vote e.g. a 3kz if votes pile on you still.

Lynching a villager is not ideal but again gives less places for evil to hide but 3 (maybe 4 kills overnight with the flogs) surely evil have to start being hit at some point.

I can only vote for one at a time. I was also ready to move on, but BEaston was ‘edgy’ immediately. As a student of the game you might have heard of #Lis#ListerTheorym not rusted on to BEAston, but I put their name out there and others jumped on. Go figure
The fact that half of the village left is evil, I hold no weight to the fact that other people jumped on with your suggestion.

The fact that half of the village left is evil, I hold no weight to the fact that other people jumped on with your suggestion.
Me neither, but they can’t all be evil. It would be great if evil continued to play poorly. Mafia are asleep and Wolves are lemmings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're very inquisitive mate.
You are not providing much value to the village. Would you like to help out and let us know who else is in your wolf pack?

You are not providing much value to the village. Would you like to help out and let us know who else is in your wolf pack?
CONFESS! Go ROLE FLUID. You know you want to!

So we have no hot leads just finger pointing at each other whilst evil are just sitting back laughing?

Do we need to put some pressure on a Chippy/Bovo/MCBG and try something else? Rob seems pretty keen to follow 3KZ but I would be thinking that 3KZ would try to keep as much distance as possible he is a smarter player than that particularly this late in the game.

So we have no hot leads just finger pointing at each other whilst evil are just sitting back laughing?

Do we need to put some pressure on a Chippy/Bovo/MCBG and try something else? Rob seems pretty keen to follow 3KZ but I would be thinking that 3KZ would try to keep as much distance as possible he is a smarter player than that particularly this late in the game.
Yes this looks very much a defending post of a couple of posters to shift attention but I think we need to do something today. Particularly the last two named but Chippy is a cunning evil player too.

Honestly most of you are probably evil right now. Fridge, eth, Chip. Roll the dice.

Interesting that omgfridge got off by the skin of his teeth last night's lynch. I suspect some Wolfy friends came in to save their teammate.

Grand Uncle Horace

Honestly most of you are probably evil right now. Fridge, eth, Chip. Roll the dice.

Interesting that omgfridge got off by the skin of his teeth last night's lynch. I suspect some Wolfy friends came in to save their teammate.

Grand Uncle Horace
This is an interesting one and a name I forgot to include. P4L was certain on him too and nothing eventuated from it.

Whoever we do go for good and at least one or two of the non wolf evil need to be United if we are in fact onto a wolf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back