Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Too defensive for my liking. I was going to vote Tarks because I think he could be the SK but I’ll vote Beaston, I think he could very well be the last mafia based on his post above.

Grand Uncle Horace

If we think he's the last mafia are we not better off looking elsewhere anyways and risk that he can kill a wolf.

If we think he's the last mafia are we not better off looking elsewhere anyways and risk that he can kill a wolf.

Maybe but it’s complete guess and if he is the last mafia it removes a kill at night. Considering how stuffed we are with good roles gone, slowing the game down is a good thing IMO

Last mafia gets rid of a night kill though. Its a 6:1 half dozen the other type of argument.

In this situation at 7 vs 7 we'd be best to get rid of an overnight kill IMO.

Also, I might be wrong but this kinda feels like a setup play from the wolf faction. Chip very quick to jump on.

Well I’m not sure you’re right with a couple of your points - jmoo would still have been lynched even if you did give the amulet to him and a starting evil amulet holder would have to give it outside their faction after Day 2, but agree you can’t be mafia based on your Day 1 vote as you would have voted for me (I think I was tied on the Day 1 lynch?).

Not sure 15 minutes is quick to jump on though, considering I usually vote first. I am interested to see how the votes progress from now to when I check again in the morning though. I’m expecting another candidate to pop up before then.

Maybe but it’s complete guess and if he is the last mafia it removes a kill at night. Considering how stuffed we are with good roles gone, slowing the game down is a good thing IMO

Last mafia gets rid of a night kill though. Its a 6:1 half dozen the other type of argument.

In this situation at 7 vs 7 we'd be best to get rid of an overnight kill IMO.
Full wolf pack, a cub double potentially still to come. Wolves have a fairly significant amount of power in the game currently.

Well I’m not sure you’re right with a couple of your points - jmoo would still have been lynched even if you did give the amulet to him and a starting evil amulet holder would have to give it outside their faction after Day 2, but agree you can’t be mafia based on your Day 1 vote as you would have voted for me (I think I was tied on the Day 1 lynch?).

Not sure 15 minutes is quick to jump on though, considering I usually vote first. I am interested to see how the votes progress from now to when I check again in the morning though. I’m expecting another candidate to pop up before then.
True, you're right regarding the amulet d1. I was still protected then, my bad.

But yes, you're right I would have saved jmoo with a different vote.

Full wolf pack, a cub double potentially still to come. Wolves have a fairly significant amount of power in the game currently.
Wolves are in an extremely good position I can't disagree at all. Not sure I have seen a full-strength evil this late in the game.

Wouldn't surprise if this was the case if Wolves decided to throw the cub out to the village for the double. We have to be careful of this, but it could work in our favour if they knock remaining mafia and find the SK in the process but that would mean outing themselves along the way.

P4L dying at the hands of the wolves screams that the wolves are switched on players and following the amulet. They may have info on more flogs and want to test the double out on flogs to find the amulet.

There is a lot going on potentially.

But keeping an evil faction alive if we are certain (we have to be certain) that a player is the remaining mafia (or even SK for that matter) and removing a kill helps the village preserve some numbers and therefore thins the heard that evil can hide in. We really can't afford to off the cub or a villager/flog today.

Wolves are in an extremely good position I can't disagree at all. Not sure I have seen a full-strength evil this late in the game.

Wouldn't surprise if this was the case if Wolves decided to throw the cub out to the village for the double. We have to be careful of this, but it could work in our favour if they knock remaining mafia and find the SK in the process but that would mean outing themselves along the way.

P4L dying at the hands of the wolves screams that the wolves are switched on players and following the amulet. They may have info on more flogs and want to test the double out on flogs to find the amulet.

There is a lot going on potentially.

But keeping an evil faction alive if we are certain (we have to be certain) that a player is the remaining mafia (or even SK for that matter) and removing a kill helps the village preserve some numbers and therefore thins the heard that evil can hide in. We really can't afford to off the cub or a villager/flog today.
Are you insinuating that you think Beaston could be a sacrificial lamb?

At the end of the day unless we can keep the cub to the very end AND retain a numbers advantage the wolves are gonna get those two kills at some point. Might be better to rip the Band-Aid off earlier.

Are you insinuating that you think Beaston could be a sacrificial lamb?

At the end of the day unless we can keep the cub to the very end AND retain a numbers advantage the wolves are gonna get those two kills at some point. Might be better to rip the Band-Aid off earlier.
It's more of a "if I was a wolf I'd be out here throwing the cub under the bus" theory.

I gave them credit for taking out P4L and following the amulet but it might be a day early for them to play this hand.

The flogs kill/seer will be what the wolves are keen to see the back of. As the SK and goon certainly are not going to jump up and down just yet if they miss a kill on the Alpha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m finding it interesting that this isn’t getting any traction. Near silence for half an hour indicates to me that maybe this has hit too close to home.

3kz for me too please Grand Uncle Horace
That or the head wolf lives in a different continent and they haven’t worked out what the next best plan is.

But I’m all for steering away from Beast for the time being. In saying this I haven’t voted yet today.

Wolf clan will pretty much know the lay of the land now, as such, should thought should be given to the two remaining flogs confirming themselves in the thread to give evil two less places to hide? If a flog gets the chop tonight then we lose one of their greatest assets which is confirming other villagers. Not sure staying hidden helps village all that much anymore.

Not only that but if one of you dies tonight there's no way to verify any seer/kill info you have.

Wolf clan will pretty much know the lay of the land now, as such, should thought should be given to the two remaining flogs confirming themselves in the thread to give evil two less places to hide? If a flog gets the chop tonight then we lose one of their greatest assets which is confirming other villagers. Not sure staying hidden helps village all that much anymore.

Not only that but if one of you dies tonight there's no way to verify any seer/kill info you have.
8:59am tomorrow morning they announce who they were aiming to kill overnight. No need to allow evil easy kills.

They don't need to come out yet. I thought there was 3 left? Did I miss one other getting killed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back