Border Gavaskar Trophy, India v Australia, 4th Test 9-13 March, 1430hrs at Ahmedabad

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t help but observe that this series has been played in remarkably good spirit between the 2 teams. Free of the acrimony and almost inevitable nasty little flare ups which have marred previous series.

Ashwin is crap outside of favourable pitches or in India.. Lyon can play a role on any surface.
Yeahhh, because Ashwin played no role when India beat Australia on their own turf in the 2020/2021 tour. 12 wickets in 3 matches is pretty poor. At least do some research man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was a bizarre innings from Jadeja
Concur, Jadeja was promoted to bat 5 to I assume bolster the run rate given he's a batsmen that likes to get on with it - but shortly after arrival he then proceeded to stone wall most deliveries with a rare agressive shot ..?
His dismissal also highlights the danger with trying to force runs on this lifeless deck, which is becoming increasingly inconsistent with bounce...

Well, you said Lyon has been "poor" in India until this series and mentioned Ashwin was "good" last series in Australia when he has been very poor previously so.....
Look, I'll be honest, I have nothing but disdain for Lyon the man. You don't cheat on the mother of your children. I will admit though, he's an exceptional bowler.

Remove this Banner Ad

Border Gavaskar Trophy, India v Australia, 4th Test 9-13 March, 1430hrs at Ahmedabad

Back