Boxing Day Test: Australia v India @ MCG (Mon - Fri) *Part 2*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, what an epic meltdown from the whingers here. this is completely separate to DRS, it was an umpires review that has been around for a while now regardless of whether DRS technology is used or not.

save your whinging and learn the rules. great ball by siddle, but it was illegal. simple. he just needs to go back and do it again against a very tired dravid

To be fair, Australia could have had the benefit of this technology too. Haddin's dismissal was reviewed as well - the difference is that the Indian bowler didn't overstep, whereas Siddle did.

Rather obvious solution to that problem, I'd think.

Lol Siddle, what a moron.

If you don't want to take wickets off no-balls, then don't bowl no-balls.

Land your front foot six to twelve inches before the crease and you will never, ever have the problem. Instead, bowlers continue to push their luck.

Zero sympathy for the bowler. Serves him right.

it was the correct decision and a minor error by siddle cost us.

Beautiful ball but <Shrug> mistake was made.

BF Posters: I'm not anti India, I just want the RIGHT DECISION! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE RIGHT DECISION!
*No ball gets checked and wicket overturned*
BF Posters: Corruption! Evil! How dare they get the right decision!

If the umpire can check a no ball, why cant he ask if a batsman hit it?

I'm not even entering into the "cheating" topic. It's just stupidity and arrogance by the BCCI. Consistency is what I'm most peeved about. Have it all or have none of it.

They checked it for khan yesterday too.

It's not hard to bowl from behind the line.

Checking no balls and low catches isn't DRS.

So some decisions can be reviewed and others cant

and some idiots on here are happy with this

clueless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BF Posters: I'm not anti India, I just want the RIGHT DECISION! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE RIGHT DECISION!
*No ball gets checked and wicket overturned*
BF Posters: Corruption! Evil! How dare they get the right decision!

Pretty sure they want some consistency. We lost two batsmen due to the wrong decision yesterday - which wasn't sent to the video replays.

This one goes our way, and it gets a video replay.

Either allow technology (ideal) or don't. Not do whatever the **** you please.

This is already about the 5th time this summer there has been a wicket on a no ball, just f***ing call it umps! Or let the game go on! &Y^$%#$%&*$%#^&$%&
How about the bowlers, who are basically professionals, actually learn to bowl without any risk of bowling a no-ball.

That's where the problem lies, not with the umpires.

wow, what an epic meltdown from the whingers here. this is completely separate to DRS, it was an umpires review that has been around for a while now regardless of whether DRS technology is used or not.

save your whinging and learn the rules. great ball by siddle, but it was illegal. simple. he just needs to go back and do it again against a very tired dravid

Can you honestly not see why people are upset?

If the umpire can check a no ball, why cant he ask if a batsman hit it?
Because, I'm assuming this is the ICC's logic, a no ball isn't part of the decision as to whether it's out or not (LBW, edges etc.). It's separate to the decision. Hence not part of the DECISION Review System.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back