News Brady Rawlings appointed as an assistant coach

Remove this Banner Ad

He hasn't been appointed yet, has he?

Will these appointments fix the endemic tanking culture?

Granted a massive task, but you've got the right man to do the jerb.

Probably one of only a few clubs that you could point at and accuse for tanking with absolutely zero basis. Big WTF from me.

Probably one of only a few clubs that you could point at and accuse for tanking with absolutely zero basis. Big WTF from me.
People find it hard to believe when ever have a bad season. I suppose that's a compliment, we've made more finals series than any other team in the AFL era.

No one gets shocked or starts pointing fingers when the Roos are shit. It'd be like getting startled at automatic doors every time they open. You just shrug and move on.

BSD.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tanking? Tanking? where has norf finished the last 20 odd years? and didn't you guys tank all year this year in front in most games and TANKED the finish and it didn't even work for you anyway because we bid on your father son. Suck balls.

The point being that we made them use it

Brisbane bid as well. I also have no doubt we'll be made to use our first next season on Waterman.

Essendon have no 1st round pick next year so pick 18 will go to the wooden spooner so not such a good result

On the contrary pick 1 as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Brady Rawlings appointed as an assistant coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back