List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank **** we got rid of Bluffy, Joyces and Finnigans and got a real man to steer this ship out of the icebergs!

3 x AA/Premiership/B&F's for chump change and kept pick 2 and future first rounder.

Played chess with the BF haters and they’re still playing checkers trying to trip him over puts on broken record ‘The greatest hits of Pick 25’ in the background

Need a statue of the great man now - make it happen Doc Aylett.

Thank **** we got rid of Bluffy, Joyces and Finnigans and got a real man to steer this ship out of the icebergs!

3 x AA/Premiership/B&F's for chump change and kept pick 2 and future first rounder.

Played chess with the BF haters and they’re still playing checkers trying to trip him over puts on broken record ‘The greatest hits of Pick 25’ in the background

Need a statue of the great man now - make it happen Doc Aylett.
You're on a roll, Sherrms! Lol

Well done Brady, I think the three experienced players can do a lot to guide and accelerate the development of our young list and take us forward over the next few years.

Really? I reckon it is vastly overrated (just that fact on its own).
Yea, becuase so many of our players have won a grand final, played in a grand final, played finals, finished just out of finals, finished the year outside the bottom 4.

Nah lets get another 18 year old, thatll do it.

That isn't what I said.
fine.

It's rated because of the complete and total dearth of experience that we have of anything beyond what i said (bottom 4). It's also rated becuase of the total ineptitude of the senior players we do have. No less, it's not even some crazy idea that we've come up with out of the blue, it's a previously tested strategy that can have positive results.

Our clearly documented capacity to sh*t the bed in home and away games with the lead can be directly influenced by players that have been able to win even under the greatest pressure, finals and grand finals.

Is it guaranteed? F*ck no, but that's because nothing is guaranteed, any number of things can go right or wrong.

IF it was the singular and only thing we traded in a player for (it is not) sure, you could call it overrated. that's why i spoke of it as a subsection, a weird thing to melt about in the context of a larger context.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fine.

It's rated because of the complete and total dearth of experience that we have of anything beyond what i said (bottom 4). It's also rated becuase of the total ineptitude of the senior players we do have. No less, it's not even some crazy idea that we've come up with out of the blue, it's a previously tested strategy that can have positive results.

Our clearly documented capacity to sh*t the bed in home and away games with the lead can be directly influenced by players that have been able to win even under the greatest pressure, finals and grand finals.

Is it guaranteed? F*ck no, but that's because nothing is guaranteed, any number of things can go right or wrong.

IF it was the singular and only thing we traded in a player for (it is not) sure, you could call it overrated. that's why i spoke of it as a subsection, a weird thing to melt about in the context of a larger context.
Okay. No melt from me and I suspect Parker in particular will be valuable in this regard. Hoping Daniel/Darling.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back