List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering we finished bottom 4 in 2020 which one of the players delistet would you have kept? Personally I would have tried to keep Higgins by making him captain, not really sure of who else though
Did anyone watch him at Geelong? He could barely move. Poor campaigner barely had functioning knees.
IMO that’s partly why we were happy to let him go. And that he wanted to be closer to family with his kids.

The only one from that cull still performing at afl level is mason wood so probably only him
Nobody is really squealing about Curtis Taylor being delisted as far as I can tell. Yet he is currently in exactly the same situation that Mason Wood was when he was delisted. Plenty of talent, glimpses of exciting skills, but inconsistent form and nowhere near enough dedication or commitment to command a spot on our list. I have no regrets about delisting Mason. He needed that kick up the arse and credit to him, he's responded brilliantly. It's now up to Curtis if he wants to do the same.

Nobody is really squealing about Curtis Taylor being delisted as far as I can tell. Yet he is currently in exactly the same situation that Mason Wood was when he was delisted. Plenty of talent, glimpses of exciting skills, but inconsistent form and nowhere near enough dedication or commitment to command a spot on our list. I have no regrets about delisting Mason. He needed that kick up the arse and credit to him, he's responded brilliantly. It's now up to Curtis if he wants to do the same.
He'll most likely end up at the same club as mason wood did too

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back