Breaking News: Cuz back in trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chick is the other player (age)

I think it's very sad for Cousins if it's what we all assume. I think if he's not going behind bars (which I hope not) that he just gets away for as long as he needs.

Re: Breaking News: Cuz back in the Sh!t

After the Mainwaring tragic incident you have to wonder....but let's let the facts arise first before we jump to conclusions!

Thats what I was thinking too.

You've really got to hope not.....

Re: Could this be the end?

apparently he didn't indicate when turning ...they are tough on that kinda thing over there .
they'll have a field day if we sent all our taxi drivers over there ;)

Car can be searched if police believe you are hiding something when you're pulled over, could be just that.

Re: Breaking News: Cuz back in the Sh!t

Any chance the arrests are related? i.e. Police operation (drug busts)?

On a related topic, does anyone know if Cousins was drug tested after being at Mainy's house the evening he died? Surely the WCE would have wanted a test (that is if they want the truth of course...)

Voluntarily took a drug test at the club the next morning and passed.

I hope all you fools who clapped him like a hero when he made his come back are feeling good about yourselves.

He is not a footballer, recovering from drugs.
He is a druggie, playing football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

r191912_723722.jpg

Police have questioned West Coast Eagles midfielder Ben Cousins in Northbridge after pulling over his car.
Police spoke to Cousins for some time while he sat in the back of his four wheel drive.
Officers searched the vehicle and reportedly interviewed Cousins on video camera.
He has been taken by police to the Perth traffic branch.

:eek:

http://abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/10/16/2061193.htm?section=justin

If this is true I can see Trent Cotchin, if drafted by the Weagles refusing to goto Perth, doubt his father will let him go into that environment.

Cry all you want weagles, that'll be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back