Breaking News: Cuz back in trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Weagles knew something was going down.

A few of the Eagles old hands (Sumich, Langdon etc, even Laidley) were up at Broome over the last week for a bit of a wake for Chris Mainwaring, and Woosha amongst them had to rush back early the other day. Makes you wonder what he knew beforehand?

Source: I've a mate that lives there

There's more to this saga to come, I doubt we've heard anything yet.

Gooty ur a tool and making the WCE supporters look worse than what we are. Shut up man and get over it, Cousins is stuffed, WE are stuffed and must earn respect back from all clubs and the AFL, OFF of the field. You sir, are not helping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gooty ur a tool and making the WCE supporters look worse than what we are. Shut up man and get over it, Cousins is stuffed, WE are stuffed and must earn respect back OFF the field. You sir, are not helping.
if we are stuffed then me listening to these tools like a gal wont help either... can it get worse>>>>>>>>These ppl drive me insane...tell me wat to do??????????????SIR?
:confused:

if we are stuffed then me listening o these tool like a gal wont help either...how much more can it get worse>>>>>>>>These ppldrive me insane...tell me wat to do??????????????SIR?

Take some drugs gooty ...that'll help your depression for a little while ..... and it will help you to feel closer to your hero Benny .......

I've just read through all 118 pages of this thread and I gotta say about 2% of it was actually worthwhile reading.

Pretty much just wasted my whole evening.

if we are stuffed then me listening o these tool like a gal wont help either...how much more can it get worse>>>>>>>>These ppldrive me insane...tell me wat to do??????????????SIR?

Probably just read, and dont post might be a good idea. Everything at the moment is pure speculation, and though I hate to say it, it looks like you've fooked up for the last time at West Coast Benny. If he has, WCE must sack him immediately, no piss poor let offs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back