Preview Brisbane Lions vs Sydney Swans Sunday 21st June 1:10pm @ GABBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not bringing in Parker to play midfield first and foremost, if he plays up forward please. Adams/Rowy/Warner with Gulden plus Mills on the wings. Be smart this is a good Brisbane side and this is playing it smart.
Heeney doesn't get back into the mids?

Playing it smart wouldn't be losing one of our best wing/flankers, dropping another one (or another quick defensive fwd or defender), and just loading up on slower mids.

Heeney doesn't get back into the mids?

Playing it smart wouldn't be losing one of our best wing/flankers, dropping another one (or another quick defensive fwd or defender), and just loading up on slower mids.

Heeney does go back to the middle nothing has changed there. We shouldn’t change the midfield

Probably means that Fox is the one to drop out to the sub if we are moving Parker into the 22.

Heeney and Parker for Mcinerney and Fox (sub)

Exactly what I’ve been saying. Fox to sub

Part of me kinda hopes our sluggishness over the last few weeks has been because we've had our eye on this one as something of a big one to gear ourselves up for, but I doubt that's how teams work.
If we were going to put the team through a heavier training load at some stage you'd imagine it would have been during the St Kilda and north games so could be that too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some world class gymnasts ITT...

Backflip Flipping GIF by Justin

Mills pulled up sore after last week. The idea pre game was to sub him out at 3qtr time but juzzy prevented that. I wouldn't be surprised nor against mills in the sub vest.
Of course he was sore , every player is sore and makes it worse when you've been out for so long . He was moving okay at training in the vision .
We need a sub thread and not a foot long one

Of course he was sore , every player is sore and makes it worse when you've been out for so long . He was moving okay at training in the vision .
Why do we need a sub thread? This thread is about this weeks game and we are discussing whom we think should be this week's sub, why the hell would we need another thread?

Think we need Fox on for a whole game rather than sub, his athleticism is key for us.. and is even more critical when bringing back some slower players in Mills and Parker and losing JMac
Raynor, Bailey and Lohmann are all fast and strong on the lead / mark. Fox will be a good match to any one of these guys, especially if Campbell pushes more onto the wing.

Not every player is listed in the injury report as sore?

Zac Bailey..shudder.. I'm preparing mentally for his annual 5 shots on goal, 20 plus disposals match

Zac Bailey..shudder.. I'm preparing mentally for his annual 5 shots on goal, 20 plus disposals match

Surely he plays FWD now Cameron is out? Worries me too he has one of these games every month

Think we need Fox on for a whole game rather than sub, his athleticism is key for us.. and is even more critical when bringing back some slower players in Mills and Parker and losing JMac
Agree with this. Otherwise we may slowly (or quickly) get run off our feet. I feel this has been our issue with this match-up in the recent past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back