Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright which one of you pricks killed Itsmyshow by accident?
Nbc Brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

N0 Actions New
Ken Marino Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Episode N0 - The Flogging of the Nine-Nine
The precinct is rocked by tragedy when two of their own are found murdered under chilling circumstances. As the team grapples with shock and grief, Detective Jake Peralta and Captain Raymond Holt lead the investigation into this heinous crime, determined to bring justice to their fallen colleagues. With tensions running high and emotions raw, the squad must navigate a web of secrets and clues that lead them closer to the truth. As they unravel the mystery, they confront their own fears and vulnerabilities, testing the strength and unity of the precinct like never before.

The Nine-Nine was back, but as the members of the always popular precinct entered the bullpen upon the rising of the Sun, their worst fears were starting to unfold, Peralta and Santiago could sense the dread as they walked through the door and saw the faces of Captain Holt and Terry, and their hearts dropped as Holt walked them through the events of the previous night.

The Mafia had gathered their forces, they were looking for a key strike against the precinct and they found their target, gathering around the hotdog stand outside, Norm Scully was fueling up for himself and Hitchcock with their "Friday Special" a street dog with all the trimmings. Laying in wait, the Mafia had planned their hit to perfection and sprung forward to take out the unsuspecting Scully, hotdogs flew into the air as Scully was hit twice, once from the mafia and once by someone else with a mission to draw attention, Doug Judy was looking to capture the attention of Jake, so simultaneously he took out Scully as well.
dirk blocker scully GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Barrybran (Norm Scully) - Killed by the Mafia and Doug Judy

Meanwhile, the Corrupt Cops had a plan too, they also had to impact the precinct, to throw a spanner in the works of Holt and the crew at an early stage would be the perfect start to their plan to have the precinct shut down. To do that, they would need to take out a key member of the team, and who better to take out than the heart and soul of the group, Charles Boyle. The Corrupt group knew that they would have cover due to Charles hatred of Sargent Penut Butter so they gathered the horse and let him loose to trample Charles to death, but at the same time as the trampling, Adrian Pimento had decided to get payback for Boyle kicking him out of his home, Pimento pushed past the trampling horse and delivered the killer blow to Charles leaving him dead. When Pimento snapped out of his trance, he realised that he had struck a blow against his own and lost his mind.
brooklyn nine-nine charles boyle GIF by Fox TV

ZergMinion (Charles Boyle) - Killed by the Corrupt Cops and Adrian Pimento

It is now Day Phase!!

Last edited:
Ken Marino Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Episode 0 - The Flogging of the Nine-Nine
The precinct is rocked by tragedy when two of their own are found murdered under chilling circumstances. As the team grapples with shock and grief, Detective Jake Peralta and Captain Raymond Holt lead the investigation into this heinous crime, determined to bring justice to their fallen colleagues. With tensions running high and emotions raw, the squad must navigate a web of secrets and clues that lead them closer to the truth. As they unravel the mystery, they confront their own fears and vulnerabilities, testing the strength and unity of the precinct like never before.

The Nine-Nine was back, but as the members of the always popular precinct entered the bullpen upon the rising of the Sun, their worst fears were starting to unfold, Peralta and Santiago could sense the dread as they walked through the door and saw the faces of Captain Holt and Terry, and their hearts dropped as Holt walked them through the events of the previous night.

The Mafia had gathered their forces, they were looking for a key strike against the precinct and they found their target, gathering around the hotdog stand outside, Norm Scully was fueling up for himself and Hitchcock with their "Friday Special" a street dog with all the trimmings. Laying in wait, the Mafia had planned their hit to perfection and sprung forward to take out the unsuspecting Scully, hotdogs flew into the air as Scully was hit twice, once from the mafia and once by someone else with a mission to draw attention, Doug Judy was looking to capture the attention of Jake, so simultaneously he took out Scully as well.
dirk blocker scully GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Barrybran (Norm Scully) - Killed by the Mafia and Doug Judy

Meanwhile, the Corrupt Cops had a plan too, they also had to impact the precinct, to throw a spanner in the works of Holt and the crew at an early stage would be the perfect start to their plan to have the precinct shut down. To do that, they would need to take out a key member of the team, and who better to take out than the heart and soul of the group, Charles Boyle. The Corrupt group knew that they would have cover due to Charles hatred of Sargent Penut Butter so they gathered the horse and let him loose to trample Charles to death, but at the same time as the trampling, Adrian Pimento had decided to get payback for Boyle kicking him out of his home, Pimento pushed past the trampling horse and delivered the killer blow to Charles leaving him dead. When Pimento snapped out of his trance, he realised that he had struck a blow against his own and lost his mind.
brooklyn nine-nine charles boyle GIF by Fox TV

ZergMinion (Charles Boyle) - Killed by the Corrupt Cops and Adrian Pimento

It is now Day Phase!!

Raz is NOT going to like that Pimento had a hand in Zerg's death.

Also, the silver lining is that evils doubled up and both got Flogs, who aren't the most important good roles (especially as there isn't an amulet in this game). But it's a pretty thin silver lining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a little disappointing. I haven't played a for a few games after being knocked off N1 a couple of times in a row and the first game back it happens again.

Good luck IMS. Great theme. I was looking forward to playing this one.

This is a little disappointing. I haven't played a for a few games after being knocked off N1 a couple of times in a row and the first game back it happens again.

There are certain people who don't play anymore who can relate to this. And it's one reason why they don't play anymore.

But also, people have short term memories, unfortunately.

It seems to happen in runs. Hopefully next time you make it to D1.

That sucks dude. Same happened to me for ages. It's really frustrating when people fixate on you constantly.

There are certain people who don't play anymore who can relate to this. And it's one reason why they don't play anymore.

But also, people have short term memories, unfortunately.
Yep. I'm hoping the ones who do are unfamiliar with the rules as such, but it's not that hard if you've been playing a few consecutive games to see who was killed N1 recently and who is due for one. Hell most games in end chat "you're due for a N1 kill" should give people a clue lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back