Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Chip never kills 4th only votes. Did you kill Baz to then claim Chip is being setup by me, hence setting me up?

Nothing

thanks Itsmyshow
Nah. If I had a kill I'd have targeted Zerg. Fortunately that was taken care of by evil and Vig.

I note you don't deny Chippy as being evil.

I'm going to put in a placeholder vote that'll likely change. Obviously I have nothing to go on so far so my placeholder vote goes to dank420_ for no other reason than they joined after me.

Thanks Itsmyshow

Disappointing to see two flogs get killed. Sad to see Barry get killed. That #4 curse is real. As for Zergs, a naturally strong player so not a real shock. That's all I can put those down to.

No, I think I'll just keep watching and try and play the next one
Mate, you're job is really easy today, just pick someone on the player list on the first page to vote out, post their name in bold and tag Itsmyshow.

speaking of which, ill be voting for thewizardmelon thanks Itsmyshow

Also, I promised not to get modkilled this game, so I'm going to vote for thewizardmelon because he is ALWAYS evil (especially when he's not). Thanks Itsmyshow.

Read the room dude, I always vote for CursingFijian Cadsky on the first day. But I might need to make an exception this game.

Itsmyshow

Mate, you're job is really easy today, just pick someone on the player list on the first page to vote out, post their name in bold and tag Itsmyshow.

speaking of which, ill be voting for thewizardmelon thanks Itsmyshow

Impeccable timing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sticking a vote down in case I don't get back, I'm out tonight and work as gone to shit

Raz spammed it up last night and I don't think I've seen them post as all while skimming

Hopefully can check in around 6 if I need to move my vote tag me and I will try

Itsmyshow

Sticking a vote down in case I don't get back, I'm out tonight and work as gone to shit

Raz
spammed it up last night and I don't think I've seen them post as all while skimming

Hopefully can check in around 6 if I need to move my vote tag me and I will try

Itsmyshow

Jeez, dude, what happened? I hope you're O.K.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back