Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Sticking a vote down in case I don't get back, I'm out tonight and work as gone to shit

Raz spammed it up last night and I don't think I've seen them post as all while skimming

Hopefully can check in around 6 if I need to move my vote tag me and I will try

Itsmyshow
time zones. please check lol

but surely as i am an innocent i look to why Amy is not protecting her fellow officers, typical of her really probably off playing some Nerdy game last night,

ill go assist the captain in looking for clues but at this stage it looks like Pie4life was planning to kill the HOST Itsmyshow and that is just not right

Zerg would be a horrible play from me after last game and I'm a delight.
Interesting that you singled out Zerg as being the horrible play.

Dingster killed Baz confirmed! Geez this game is easy sometimes.

Interesting that you singled out Zerg as being the horrible play.

Dingster killed Baz confirmed! Geez this game is easy sometimes.
Good try Peanut 4 Life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh wait... I don't know them. I'm su
MBR has been very quiet, after starting the day talking Latin. Itsmyshow
Yep. Sorry I have been quiet.
Flew up to Sydney and currently in groovy Paddington..errr Brooklyn. Been out for lunch etc...truedinks.

But I've noticed a complete clusterfkc of voting choices.
Get it together village!
Don't we have a seer and a flog seer that might have happened? I don't know who to get behind here. Don't want to vote one of us out. We already lost two.
A few that could be subtle leads...so who knows.
Maybe I'll follow Kurve's lead?
Or might go Goat Baron for playing dumb.
Itsmyshow

Can change if we get a clear signal.

Well, what is it?

Cadsky and TWM both and with a bunch on 1?
Not anymore. Cadsky leading by 1.

Heaps of single votes! Seems rather odd though. Im happy to wait a bit longer and see where it goes before I vote. Can’t be arsed flip flopping!

Because it could've been read as a bit of a slip that you were happy that a flog had been killed. He's a very astute player, so I could see that hwt as being a relief for all the evil/neutral roles. I'm not sure I understand Pimento's reasoning for getting rid of him though.
I don't reckon Nothing would do that.
I take him at his word.

Because it could've been read as a bit of a slip that you were happy that a flog had been killed. He's a very astute player, so I could see that hwt as being a relief for all the evil/neutral roles. I'm not sure I understand Pimento's reasoning for getting rid of him though.
Ah OK. It was more the byplay the night before about Zerominion, Zergmillion and Raz's rule 5.

5. Always lynch ZergMinion as soon as you can even if he on your team

For the record, as Zerg was the flog, it's a shame he died, especially with 2 dead, now the flog can be challenged and we won't know for sure.

Oh wait... I don't know them. I'm su

Yep. Sorry I have been quiet.
Flew up to Sydney and currently in groovy Paddington..errr Brooklyn. Been out for lunch etc...truedinks.

But I've noticed a complete clusterfkc of voting choices.
Get it together village!
Don't we have a seer and a flog seer that might have happened? I don't know who to get behind here. Don't want to vote one of us out. We already lost two.
A few that could be subtle leads...so who knows.
Maybe I'll follow Kurve's lead?
Or might go Goat Baron for playing dumb.
Itsmyshow

Can change if we get a clear signal.
Can I enquire about the top part of your post… is that a secret hint to someone???? 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back