Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I enquire about the top part of your post… is that a secret hint to someone???? 🤔
No. I explained it in the post below the one you've responded to. It's about laughing at a joke. I'm trying to find it atm. Seeing az we're all clutching at straws today.
How are you going DP? Hanging out with a group? Or...

No. I explained it in the post below the one you've responded to. It's about laughing at a joke. I'm trying to find it atm. Seeing az we're all clutching at straws today.
How are you going DP? Hanging out with a group? Or...
Nope! Running around the office doing my own thing! I even ate all the donuts and nobody tried to stop me 🤷🏼‍♀️

In other words bored little village person… so kinda would like this vote to actually count so let’s maybe start investigating some evil shit around here huh?

I agree, I’ll vote for myself. Been away. Goat passed away this morning. So mind is elsewhere currently

Sorry guys
Omg Goaty. Im so sorry to hear that! 😭

I’m happy to vote for you so you can go and grieve mate 🫶🏻💔

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do i need to move off Raz or does it not matter?
I've got about 20 minutes before I have to go out, busy scoffing food and trying to catch up

Do i need to move off Raz or does it not matter?
I've got about 20 minutes before I have to go out, busy scoffing food and trying to catch up
I don't think your Raz vote is going to matter. It seems unlikely he'll garner more votes and nobody has any clear leads, yet.

Don’t do that mate. Have some respect
Someone (maybe MarcMaverick?) had half the players feeling sorry for them after their pet farm animal had died and managed to get a long way in the game with that sympathy. I'm not being disrespectful - I'm just querying if this is something legit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back