Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Someone (maybe MarcMaverick?) had half the players feeling sorry for them after their pet farm animal had died and managed to get a long way in the game with that sympathy. I'm not being disrespectful - I'm just querying if this is something legit.
It’s legit! Now vote him so he can mourn his mate

How do we know either of them are evil though?
I don’t but a single vote seems wasted where it could be used elsewhere.

I’m speaking as a villager though, you maybe looking from evil’s perspective 🤔

Someone (maybe MarcMaverick?) had half the players feeling sorry for them after their pet farm animal had died and managed to get a long way in the game with that sympathy. I'm not being disrespectful - I'm just querying if this is something legit.
Oh yes I remember that now. But I feel like he was writing from the pov of a villager in the game and trying to make up a story lol
A little like how deaneus (vale), had his butcher shop.

I don’t but a single vote seems wasted where it could be used elsewhere.

I’m speaking as a villager though, you maybe looking from evil’s perspective 🤔
You're trying to get a pile on going day one as a villager?

Season 8 Brooklyn 99 GIF by NBC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're trying to get a pile on going day one as a villager?

Season 8 Brooklyn 99 GIF by NBC
Not at all mate. I just know that his goat meant a lot to him so if his head is not in the game. I’m happy to help him out! No monster here. Just a pal 👍🏻

So that means at least one of them has a role?

That’s my take on it.

Figured revealing now was the right play, with a higher proportion of villagers in the game.

That’s my take on it.

Figured revealing now was the right play, with a higher proportion of villagers in the game.
It's a good call to help the seer. Means one of those two people should be seered and if they come back as a role we at least know the other isn't in that faction or potentially is in a faction if they get villager.

It's a good call to help the seer. Means one of those two people should be seered and if they come back as a role we at least know the other isn't in that faction or potentially is in a faction if they get villager.

Yep,

And assuming the doc self-protected last night they’ll be looking for someone to protect 😊

Yep,

And assuming the doc self-protected last night they’ll be looking for someone to protect 😊
So at worst a 50/50 we'd hit evil or neutral going one of them today?

So at worst a 50/50 we'd hit evil or neutral going one of them today?

Not neutral, as the SK seers Villager they are in the Villager ‘team’ .

So 7 good roles (excluding me), 6 evil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back