Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

So you’re an assistant to Holt? Is that what you’re saying?

Interesting!
i cannot at this time comment further as i am being recorded in an interview. they seem to think i just cant stop taking things.

i deny it all of course.

And the affair with someone was a long time ago and it was very regeratable.

MOD NOTE

Apologies all, deadline will still be at 9pm, but the write up may be delayed until after the football. 😉

It’s been that kind of week

i cannot at this time comment further as i am being recorded in an interview. they seem to think i just cant stop taking things.

i deny it all of course.

And the affair with someone was a long time ago and it was very regeratable.
You trying to give yourself away or what lol

It's a good call to help the seer. Means one of those two people should be seered and if they come back as a role we at least know the other isn't in that faction or potentially is in a faction if they get villager.
Couldn't it be possible that both are evil, but different factions?
And if one comes back village, that doesn't rule out the above as they could be might immune?
It's really only helpful I reckon if we have solid info on a villager to compare against?

footy who has time for that when your busy planning birth of a baby
Mmm! This is really is a an interesting comment Raz

Should we be congratulating you?

Couldn't it be possible that both are evil, but different factions?
And if one comes back village, that doesn't rule out the above as they could be might immune?
It's really only helpful I reckon if we have solid info on a villager to compare against?
Could be yeah. Both could be bad, but odds are at least one is. Do the heads count as village team or just the SK Chipmunk ?

Could be yeah. Both could be bad, but odds are at least one is. Do the heads count as village team or just the SK Chipmunk ?

My understanding is that as the heads seer villager, they count as the Village team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean did you really need to claim?
I was probably going to say I have a good role anyway, so what's the difference?

I did find it curious that manicpie said he was simply going to observe and 'not play' and it's like... ok? Even if a villager, we should be encouraging participation.

I was probably going to say I have a good role anyway, so what's the difference?

I did find it curious that manicpie said he was simply going to observe and 'not play' and it's like... ok? Even if a villager, we should be encouraging participation.
I mean we now have two pretty key roles outed on day one with just one flog left. Could have let it play out a little more I would have thought.

If manicpie is a head then it's worth it, but if they're just an unsure villager then it's probably not. I think you teaming up with Chippy could definitely be a good thing for the village.

Just read about Chippies role.
I make it Vollagers is all vollage roles and villagers
Solo is neutral
Evil is as evil does.

We need clarification when you have time Itsmyshow

Having said that I trust Chip's WW nouse to be right. I just didn't read it the same way.

I voted earlier on so I'm just going with the flow

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back