No lynch yet?
nbc brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
No lynch yet?
nbc brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine
1726228530408.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MOD NOTE

Write up taking place now.

No "Modkills" for non-voting will take place today, all players will be tagged again in the morning as a final warning.

D1 Actions New
Nbc Brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Episode D1 - Condolences
In this gripping episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, the precinct faces a moral crisis as a high-profile suspect accused of heinous crimes is chosen for a controversial public trial. With mounting pressure and heated debates, Detective Jake Peralta and Captain Raymond Holt find themselves at the center of a storm, grappling with ethical dilemmas and the quest for justice. As tensions rise and the community demands retribution, the team must navigate the complex layers of the case while staying true to their principles. Will they uphold the law, or will the pursuit of justice lead to a shocking and tragic outcome?

The members of the Brooklyn Nine-Nine precinct needed to strike a return blow against the targeting of the flogs on the first night, but instead, out of respect for a comrade who had suffered a personal tragedy, the members of the Nine-Nine decided on a mercy kill. The kind folk of the Nine-Nine knew that one of their own was hurting, so they provided an exit and eliminated the ongoing pain facing one of their own.

Plain clothes officer TheGoatBaron was sent away for additional training, but he would never return to the Nine-Nine.

TheGoatBaron (Plain Clothes Officer) - Lynched.

It is now Night 1

MOD NOTE

Write up taking place now.

No "Modkills" for non-voting will take place today, all players will be tagged again in the morning as a final warning.

wedding brooklyn GIF

Alright guys, I know I was absent most of yesterday but I'll be lucky to get on at all while the day phase is on and so I'm voting for myself given that I'll either die overnight or my vote is valid. Please don't pile onto me haha.

Itsmyshow

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back