Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Heyho village.
It's tough when you don't know the characters. Looks like it was a funny show!
I get Nothing's frustration last game.

Speaking of Nothing. Very very quiet
And perhaps quieter still
Danky.šŸ¤”

I could also mention Crowy and Kurve. Perhaps busy weekend plans?

Anyhoo, watched an Aussie game called AFL last nite. Very exciting! And they don't wear helmets or shoulder pads???

Whose turn is it to get the cawfee?

Heyho village.

Danky.šŸ¤”

Anyhoo, watched an Aussie game called AFL last nite. Very exciting! And they don't wear helmets or shoulder pads???

This is too much talking for the morning lol

Heyho village.

Danky.šŸ¤”

Iā€™m definitely looking at Kurve. 4 different votes there yesterday so bit dodgy.

I hope the doc protects our seer so we can hopefully good an evil seer this round šŸ¤žšŸ»

Bc there are definitely ALOT of players just lurking so the village need some info big time before we loose more of us!

Iā€™m definitely looking at Kurve. 4 different votes there yesterday so bit dodgy.

I hope the doc protects our seer so we can hopefully good an evil seer this round šŸ¤žšŸ»

Bc there are definitely ALOT of players just lurking so the village need some info big time before we loose more of us!
I mean, it's always a tough choice to know when to declare as seer. It worked really well last game but now we need 2 protects. Have to hope JOAT didn't use their protect night before.

I mean, it's always a tough choice to know when to declare as seer. It worked really well last game but now we need 2 protects. Have to hope JOAT didn't use their protect night before.
Letā€™s hope the doc and JOAT donā€™t protect the same bloody player. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Heyho village.

Danky.šŸ¤”

I'm not quiet. I'm hungover. There's a difference.

Just muddling along trying to work out who is evil.

Letā€™s hope the doc and JOAT donā€™t protect the same bloody player. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
I feel like I did enough organising last game. But no one stepped up to co-ordinate.
So iassuming Doc protects Seer ...Joat hopefully can cover Chip.

I feel like I did enough organising last game. But no one stepped up to co-ordinate.
So iassuming Doc protects Seer ...Joat hopefully can cover Chip.
Did you hear thatā€¦. Do your jobs šŸ˜‚

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I nearly wrote at the end of the last post I've got nothing but I stopped myself because some would take it as an admission.

I've no info or anything in this game.
The fact you nearly wrote it and told us about it kinda makes you look a little sus but okay! Sure nothing has nothing šŸ‘šŸ»

You're still in the U.K, Chip?

Yep, still in London!

Itā€™s turned cold. Was 30 degrees Celsius only 2 weeks ago, now closer to 20 (which is still okay I guess).

Yep, still in London!

Itā€™s turned cold. Was 30 degrees Celsius only 2 weeks ago, now closer to 20 (which is still okay I guess).
How's the humidity in London? Because I visited it several years ago and it was rather humid. Like 30 there would be like 37-40 in Melbourne.

Speaking of which Melbourne's weather has be classically chaotic as usual. I swear August and September have swapped scripts.

How's the humidity in London? Because I visited it several years ago and it was rather humid. Like 30 there would be like 37-40 in Melbourne.

Speaking of which Melbourne's weather has be classically chaotic as usual. I swear August and September have swapped scripts.
I wonā€™t tell you how shit it is up here in Qld. God bloody awful weather šŸ¤­

Why do vote changes indicate evil? It's more likely with me I'm a clueless villager. :tongueclosed:

Not too bad. Youā€™re right, when itā€™s hot itā€™s humid as well, but itā€™s not always humid like in the US or some Asian countries.

Itā€™ll no doubt start raining soon though šŸ˜‚

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back