Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

How's the humidity in London? Because I visited it several years ago and it was rather humid. Like 30 there would be like 37-40 in Melbourne.

Speaking of which Melbourne's weather has be classically chaotic as usual. I swear August and September have swapped scripts.
Yeah, many places don’t seem to have air conditioning so it gets hot inside too.

Why do vote changes indicate evil? It's more likely with me I'm a clueless villager. :tongueclosed:
Well there was that option too but I just want to find evil…. Just own it mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too cold for wet and wild? I am planning on sending it .
Wet and wild? That’s the poor man’s wet park.

White water world is the place… rocket should give you access to dreamworld too I think

Too cold for wet and wild? I am planning on sending it .
Clearly DP and I have differing opinions on what's nice and what's cold. 22ish all week is too cold for me. Give my 30's please.

Clearly DP and I have differing opinions on what's nice and what's cold. 22ish all week is too cold for me. Give my 30's please.
Really! It that what it was? Ive been back in shorts with work for 2 weeks now. Weather is so good. Even when it rained yesterday it only warmed it up

Really! It that what it was? Ive been back in shorts with work for 2 weeks now. Weather is so good. Even when it rained yesterday it only warmed it up
I put the shorts on when we had that week of mid thirties a couple of weeks ago too, but the temp certainly dropped right off. Has been a few times here and there the sun popped out to warm up but clouds and rain cooled it off pretty quickly. I don't go in water unless it's 30 degrees these days.

I put the shorts on when we had that week of mid thirties a couple of weeks ago too, but the temp certainly dropped right off. Has been a few times here and there the sun popped out to warm up but clouds and rain cooled it off pretty quickly. I don't go in water unless it's 30 degrees these days.
I don’t swim unless its a heated 33 degrees 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back