thewizardmelon
por_please_ya
Wickzki
dank420_
croweater41
DERO
eth-dog
Pie 4 Life

I Think eth-dog means this post Itsmyshow. Hasn't been updated since N0.

Partner and I are taking our son to see Transformers One for getting an award at school on Friday and doing so well with his physio yesterday.

Will be out until later this afternoon. Will try and contribute as I can later on.

I'll place a vote on DERO as I don't want to forget to vote and that vote on Gralin appeared suss. As per yesterday, will shift my vote later if something makes more sense.

Thanks Itsmyshow

Partner and I are taking our son to see Transformers One for getting an award at school on Friday and doing so well with his physio yesterday.

Will be out until later this afternoon. Will try and contribute as I can later on.

I'll place a vote on DERO as I don't want to forget to vote and that vote on Gralin appeared suss. As per yesterday, will shift my vote later if something makes more sense.

Thanks Itsmyshow
Lol why DERO 🤣

Thanks Itsmyshow
My kid got an award too. So bloody proud! I love seeing the under achievers achieve! She got an award for an outstanding paper on Indigenous cultures!!

Blew me away bc my daughter is dyslexic just like me lol

Anyways, Have fun. Rewards are the best part about awards 🫶🏻🫶🏻

My kid got an award too. So bloody proud! I love seeing the under achievers achieve! She got an award for an outstanding paper on Indigenous cultures!!

Blew me away bc my daughter is dyslexic just like me lol

Anyways, Have fun. Rewards are the best part about awards 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Congrats to your daughter.

Our son (my stepson) has ASD and ADHD so the win we absolutely reinforce and celebrate.

Congrats to your daughter.

Our son (my stepson) has ASD and ADHD so the win we absolutely reinforce and celebrate.
Just going through the process now but a big yep to ADHD I reckon! 👍🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just going through the process now but a big yep to ADHD I reckon! 👍🏻
I've been thinking of pursuing my own diagnosis for ADHD. It would explain a lot of things. My best friend recently got diagnosed and that almost reinforced it for me because we are like twins lol 😂 I told her no wonder we're besties 🤣

I've been thinking of pursuing my own diagnosis for ADHD. It would explain a lot of things. My best friend recently got diagnosed and that almost reinforced it for me because we are like twins lol 😂 I told her no wonder we're besties 🤣
Mate… I don’t even want to open that can of worms. I’ve lived scattered for this long… why change shit up now!! 😉

Yes. But hitting night immune is more important than giving evil an extra kill. I should be the last killed from the corrupts, not the first.

So lynch away, it's the best outcome for us.
Tell us who the Alpha is then, easy

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back