Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Awkward Andy Samberg GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Episode N2 - The Title of your Death Tape

In this gripping episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, the precinct is rocked by the shocking murder of a beloved detective, the sudden and brutal death sends shockwaves through the squad, leaving his colleagues reeling and struggling to process their grief. As the team grapple with their loss, they must dive deep into the investigation to uncover the truth behind the murder. The search for justice is fraught with emotional turmoil and personal stakes, testing the limits of their resolve and highlighting the profound impact of their fallen friend.

The war in Brooklyn had taken its toll on the Nine-Nine as the squad tried to regroup to face another night of carnage, would this be the night that the evil groups would strike their killer blow? Or would the Nine-Nine strike back.

The Mafia crew, led by the conniving Jimmy Figgis had its own struggles the previous day after losing their enforcer Jeff Romero and wanted to strike a return blow against the precinct. They positioned themselves outside ready to strike at a key target in the war.

While in position, Bob Andersonn with two n's, made a fatal mistake and decided to eat a plain scone, the crumbs from the scone hit the floor and made enough noise to draw the attention of Michael Hitchcock, he could hear and smell a scone from a mile away. Hitchcock investigated the scene and found Bob crouched down behind a tub of Wingsluts hotsauce looking to complete a hit, Hitchcock snuck up behind Bob and plunged his head deep inside the bucket and drowned him dead. Another member of the Mafia was gone.
View attachment 2111562

thewizardmelon (Bob Andersonn) - Killed by the Flogs

Meanwhile, the other members of the Mafia were still in place, what they didn't realise is that they had additional company, the Corrupt Cops had also snuck in to the precinct to carry out a hit of their own. As these two groups took up position, the Corrupt Cops spied Seamus Murphy, they quickly pounced as they knew that a collar like this would look good for them in front of the commissioner. The Corrupt Cops quickly took Murphy out and left the Mafia on its knees.
View attachment 2111566

myblueroan (Seamus Murphy) - Murdered by Corrupt Cops.

Figgis was all alone, his crew had been taken out all in a swift motion, but he wasn't going to go down without a fight. He stood and stormed into the precinct to take down his target, and his target was the favorite of the Nine-Nine. A gun fight ensued as Figgis and Peralta exchanged shots, when out of the corner of his eye, Peralta saw his friend, Doug Judy had arrived to save him, surely. But alas, Judy was upset that Peralta didn't attend their weekly karaoke sing-a-long due to the events of the week, Judy opened fire on Peralta and he was hit with bullets simultaneously from Judy and Figgis.

Jake Peralta was dead.
Andy Samberg Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Chipmunk (Jake Peralta) - Murdered by the Mafia and Doug Judy

Gina Linetti saw Jake hit the floor and was overcome with grief, she grabbed a gun out of her drawer which she had earlier taken from the lost property of her apartment building and opened fire, due to her grief, she fired off random bullets at the assailants as they fled before she finally struck a target. Unfortunately for her, and the precinct, Gina had hit a poor Plain Clothed Officer.
John Abraham Salute GIF by T-Series

croweater 41 (Plain Clothed Officer) - Killed by Gina Linetti

It is now Day 3
Makes sense MBR pushing back against voting wiz yesterday now.

Based on what, may I ask? I haven't been around for the first couple of day phases. Wick's voting patterns stick out like a sore thumb.

My voting patterns demonstrate that

1. I'm not in a PM otherwise I wouldn't be stupid enough to vote for the last remaining flog.

2. That I'm playing a pretty dumb game. Again.

I've jumped onto a lynch in both day phases because it seems to be the smartest play after taking heavy good losses early.

eth-dog. Lock it in. Please Itsmyshow

This time I quite possibly won't be on too much rest of today. Am now in a doctor's waiting room quite unexpectedly. I'm sorry.

My voting patterns demonstrate that

1. I'm not in a PM otherwise I wouldn't be stupid enough to vote for the last remaining flog.

2. That I'm playing a pretty dumb game. Again.

I've jumped onto a lynch in both day phases because it seems to be the smartest play after taking heavy good losses early.

eth-dog. Lock it in. Please Itsmyshow

This time I quite possibly won't be on too much rest of today. Am now in a doctor's waiting room quite unexpectedly. I'm sorry.
You Okay mate?

You Okay mate?

Yeah. Partner is an asthmatic. Son has been diagnosed as potentially having it but the meds are doing nothing and nothing we do today is helping control his cough so it might not be asthma. Have gotten in at Riverlink to see if we can get him seen to.

Thanks

Yeah. Partner is an asthmatic. Son has been diagnosed as potentially having it but the meds are doing nothing and nothing we do today is helping control his cough so it might not be asthma. Have gotten in at Riverlink to see if we can get him seen to.

Thanks
Fingers crossed mate

Thanks
Gee that sounds horrible. I hope you get it sorted.

I reckon if good want to know who the last mafia is, then they could work it out from the thread based on yesterday's voting.

For evil, we know 3 good roles, at deadline I'll post those three roles and our suggestion for killing. If you happen to know a better target, feel free to go a different way but good can only protect one player at most (JOAT) so we should be able to take out 2 roles.

For the SK, if you could just reveal yourself that would be mint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that evil or just stupid? You think evil are going to blatantly out themselves like that?

We would never do that. We're not complete idiots.

dirk blocker nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back