Dank MCBG
MM MCBG
Gralin Wiz
Wiz MCBG
Manicpie MCBG
Croweater MCBG
Dero Wiz

I switched to Wiz.

Manicpie looks to really be picking this game up today, posting is completely different. Reckon he's getting so good coaching. Itsmyshow
I kind of feel it's the other way. It's been so random and chaotic that if they are in a PM, they're not really getting any coaching.

Day 2

Eth-dog 1 Eth-dog
Dero 13 MCBG
Cadsky MCBG
Nothing MCBG
DP MCB->wiz->mcb
IBB MCBG
Porps MCBG
Hatchy MCBG
MBR 5 MCBG -> Wiz
Wickzki MCBG -> Wiz
BEaston Wiz
FootyPie MCBG
Dank MCBG
MM MCBG
Gralin Wiz
Wiz MCBG
Manicpie MCBG
Croweater MCBG
Dero Wiz
It's interesting that there's only one person who didn't vote for either Wiz or MCBG.

I kind of feel it's the other way. It's been so random and chaotic that if they are in a PM, they're not really getting any coaching.

It's interesting that there's only one person who didn't vote for either Wiz or MCBG.
Oh when I said I think he's getting some good coaching, I didn't actually mean it was good coaching, more a good dose of coaching today which has lead to a different style of play.

Oh when I said I think he's getting some good coaching, I didn't actually mean it was good coaching, more a good dose of coaching today which has lead to a different style of play.
Well he shouldn't be getting coaching today because MBR, TWM and MCBG are all dead. So he's solo in a PM.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well he shouldn't be getting coaching today because MBR, TWM and MCBG are all dead. So he's solo in a PM.
I'm just putting pieces together, but this post makes more sense if you think his coaching might be coming from Itsmyshow.

I am in a PM, it seems I'm unkillable. The mods love me but I've given them nothing. Not the Nothing nothing, pure nothing

what's a PM?
Beg Please GIF by Harlem

And I’m Mary ****ing Poppins!!

Surely IMS wouldn't be coaching. Maybe a PM to tell him not to edit posts? Not sure.
Who knows. IMS might just feel bad that all his teammates were killed off early and trying to guide him just a little bit. Anyway, it could be and most likely am coming to the completely wrong conclusion. But I think I'll stick with him as my vote for now unless he gives me a good reason not to.

Who knows. IMS might just feel bad that all his teammates were killed off early and trying to guide him just a little bit. Anyway, it could be and most likely am coming to the completely wrong conclusion. But I think I'll stick with him as my vote for now unless he gives me a good reason not to.
Cadsky, mate, bro, buddy, pal, chum, friend, it's me

So I've finally caught up on everything that has gone on today. My dumb rushed decisions earlier included /facepalm.

I'm sticking with eth-dog and saving the newbie for a vote tomorrow.

It just makes more sense to me

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back