Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

I had you all in the palm of my hand, where did I go wrong

Well played mate. Playing Alpha your first game was always going to be tough.

Well if BEaston and DERO both think mafia should kill me, I must be onto a winner with that proposal.

If I have it correct in our PM, I have the JOAT down to a choice of a couple of players. They won't survive tomorrow night.

Good still have the numbers advantage, we can address that tonight.

Finally, me dying is a win for Corrupt cops, 2 kills moves us closer to our goal.

wedding brooklyn GIF

Episode D3 - Everybody walk the dinosaur
In this dramatic episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, the precinct is engulfed in controversy as a high-profile figure mired in scandal, is selected for a public lynching. The decision ignites a fierce debate within the precinct and the community, challenging the principles of justice and morality. The Nine-Nine must navigate the complex legal and ethical landscape while managing the intense public pressure. As tensions rise and the countdown to the lynching looms, the team faces a critical test of their values and their commitment to upholding the law amidst chaos and unrest.
After a day of back and forth within the precinct, the verdict was handed down, it was time for the Nine-Nine to hand out some justice for the previous nights of carnage and they had just the target. The corrupt and dirty commissioner John Kelly had led his unit of corrupt cops to create chaos in the streets of Brooklyn, and until now, he had succeeded. But the Nine-Nine had finally located him and it was time to end the charade.
Kelly was forced into the bullpen and made to stand in the middle of the room and declare loudly and on a live stream that Captain Raymond Holt was better than he, and should be the commissioner.
The Nine-Nine rejoiced as those words sent Kelly into a spin and he simply evaporated like the old slimy corrupt cop that he is.
View attachment 2112053

manicpie (John Kelly) - Lynched

It is now Night 3
Nice! I had a feeling you were big evil manicpie. Thanks for playing. Don't forget to ask Itsmyshow to join the dead PM.

Well if BEaston and DERO both think mafia should kill me, I must be onto a winner with that proposal.

If I have it correct in our PM, I have the JOAT down to a choice of a couple of players. They won't survive tomorrow night.

Good still have the numbers advantage, we can address that tonight.

Finally, me dying is a win for Corrupt cops, 2 kills moves us closer to our goal.
It's a winner for the wolves. Other evil, not so much.

It's a winner for the wolves. Other evil, not so much.
It's probably a better outcome for the SK than us. SK needs deaths. Mafia need to make it to the last 2, not impossible but highly unlikely. They need to decide if they want to help good or evil.

Ultimately as outed evil, I might as well lay out a plan. If evil follow, great. If they play their own way good luck too.

Not often that evil gets to name 3 good roles that are all confirmed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning village and evil bitches!

Seems I missed a lot of chat yesterday!

Not really relevant to me however…

So let’s see who dies and get some lynching done!

🤣

Barely.

I missed the start. When I realised yesterday the game had started, I've been under the pump all weekend. Golf. Kids. House chores.

I've skim read to catch up but not fully across it.
Surely you’ve been getting direction from your pm though? 👍🏻
A lot of experience players left (not counting myself lol) so I highly doubt once you found your way here… you’re been sitting twiddling your thumbs now!

Mmm! Huh? What!

Surely you’ve been getting direction from your pm though? 👍🏻
A lot of experience players left (not counting myself lol) so I highly doubt once you found your way here… you’re been sitting twiddling your thumbs now!

Mmm! Huh? What!
No PM for me.

If I was in a PM i don't they would want me go be this suspiciously quiet.

So believe it or not basically twiddling my thumbs as I only skim read the first 34 odd pages.

homer-ausente.gif

Anyway do we Lynch Nothing today?

No PM for me.

If I was in a PM i don't they would want me go be this suspiciously quiet.

So believe it or not basically twiddling my thumbs as I only skim read the first 34 odd pages.

View attachment 2112190

Anyway do we Lynch Nothing today?
I guess we wait and see!

Hopefully we might have another option 🙏🏻

BEaston theres some of us who genuinely didn’t get the tag when the game started. I’d be staggered if Hatchy wasn’t in that boat. My two cents.
Fair enough. Who's your pick for evil then?

I definitely know that there's a couple of inactives/lurkers in their team though based on the info I got.

Fair enough. Who's your pick for evil then?

I definitely know that there's a couple of inactives/lurkers in their team though based on the info I got.
I responded to your list of 4 yesterday naming footypie.

We have a unique situation where tags actually were sent out and not received. If there’s been people playing the game from the start, they’re an ok chance to have a PM. I also voted eth yesterday.

People could easily feign they didn't get the tag when they actually got a pm... Would be very easy to do that lol
Ofc it bloody would be!

With so many missed tags… anyone could jump on that bandwagon

People could easily feign they didn't get the tag when they actually got a pm... Would be very easy to do that lol
But it's really not a normal occurrence. Normally you can feign ignorance that you didn't know the game started because there were no tags. This is different and Hatchy's timing was the exact same as mine - the tag about getting modkilled. It's genuine imo.

No one knew they were missed tags until the second round of tags.

How would you know it was a missed tag if you got the tag yourself?
I don’t! I’m just taking those that said they had missed tags word for it!

I know I was tagged. And clearly some didn’t from what has been said.

I’m just saying there are some that could jump on that. And use it and an excuse to hide

I’m just saying there are some that could jump on that. And use it and an excuse to hide
Yep I'm just saying that I doubt it as there's a few in question who had already posted in the thread before we found out there was missed tags.

It's too unique a situation for someone to take advantage of imo. You'd have to be a fortune teller.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back