Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep I'm just saying that I doubt it as there's a few in question who had already posted in the thread before we found out there was missed tags.

It's too unique a situation for someone to take advantage of imo. You'd have to be a fortune teller.
Even the more reason too.

It’s a unique situation like you said.. nobody is gonna know if your lying saying you didn’t get a tag!

Wish I thought of it!

Could of taken a few days off and relaxed 😂

Yep I'm just saying that I doubt it as there's a few in question who had already posted in the thread before we found out there was missed tags.

It's too unique a situation for someone to take advantage of imo. You'd have to be a fortune teller.
its also possible that we had people with roles just not be around and were given a days grace so the game didn't implode end of D1

apart from the tag issue people didnt know when it was going to start and just might not have been around legitimately

i dont think not voting day one makes you safe from having a role

it just means you didnt vote day one

in the case of mafia and wolves they could have had inactives on day one as long as someone was there putting in actions how would we know

its also possible that we had people with roles just not be around and were given a days grace so the game didn't implode end of D1

apart from the tag issue people didnt know when it was going to start and just might not have been around legitimately

i dont think not voting day one makes you safe from having a role

it just means you didnt vote day one

in the case of mafia and wolves they could have had inactives on day one as long as someone was there putting in actions how would we know
I'm only really speaking for myself and Hatchy. The second tag and the response seemed genuine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

N3 Results New
What Is Happening Andy Samberg GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Episode N3 - Crooks’ Clumsy Capers: Bad Guys Blow Their Big Break with Epic Failures

In this uproarious episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, the precinct finds themselves in an unexpected comedy of errors as a group of bumbling bad guys repeatedly botch their attempts to carry out a nefarious plan. With every scheme more ridiculous than the last, the squad watch in disbelief as their would-be assailants trip over their own feet, accidentally set off alarm systems, and engage in hilariously inept attempts at criminal masterminding. As the team tries to keep a straight face while thwarting these hapless villains, they can’t help but enjoy the absurdity of the situation. Get ready for a case full of laughs and ludicrous mishaps!

Episode N3 - Crooks’ Clumsy Capers: Bad Guys Blow Their Big Break with Epic Failures

In this uproarious episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, the precinct finds themselves in an unexpected comedy of errors as a group of bumbling bad guys repeatedly botch their attempts to carry out a nefarious plan. With every scheme more ridiculous than the last, the squad watch in disbelief as their would-be assailants trip over their own feet, accidentally set off alarm systems, and engage in hilariously inept attempts at criminal masterminding. As the team tries to keep a straight face while thwarting these hapless villains, they can’t help but enjoy the absurdity of the situation. Get ready for a case full of laughs and ludicrous mishaps!

This'll be good lol

Oh this is gold. After Nothing put an entire plan out in public and they **** it all up 😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back