Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Finding the SK will become a priority very soon.
You always said if you were SK you'd kill me.
But maybe you're doing reverse psychology. Just like what I did to you when I won as SK :p You were like 'oh she would kill me if she was SK' so ... I didn't kill you ahahah.

Why didn't you die last night?
Throwing random things at the dartboard now? I reckon you were saying that to the first person who was voting for you regardless

You always said if you were SK you'd kill me.
But maybe you're doing reverse psychology. Just like what I did to you when I won as SK :p You were like 'oh she would kill me if she was SK' so ... I didn't kill you ahahah.
I would have killed you N1 boo. Besides, I've had my SK win already. I'd just be ****ing shit up second time around trying to cause chaos.
True. We know why you didn't.
Because I wasn't attacked. You just admitted as much.

We killed good so clearly we didn't target you
My bad, I got the two mixed up. Why do you think I should have died though?

Good guys, you know who isn't night immune, the question is who is? Who benefits most from a multi lynch including giving 2 kills to the Corrupts? The SK is the one who benefits most.

eth-dog has not been helpful to village, has been around the whole time and is a very good player.

As laid out by BEaston yesterday, I think they are a very good bet to be the SK.

Currently closest to their wincon too.

Note they have been the first to vote for me multiple times.

We're closing in on JOAT but still don't have her so a little off our wincon.

Itsmyshow

Good guys, you know who isn't night immune, the question is who is? Who benefits most from a multi lynch including giving 2 kills to the Corrupts? The SK is the one who benefits most.

eth-dog has not been helpful to village, has been around the whole time and is a very good player.

As laid out by BEaston yesterday, I think they are a very good bet to be the SK.

Currently closest to their wincon too.

Note they have been the first to vote for me multiple times.

We're closing in on JOAT but still don't have her so a little off our wincon.

Itsmyshow
Oh dear. None of this post makes any sense

1. I advised against going for a multi lynch due to manipulation still in play. It's too easy for you guys to manipulate it.
2. I have been around for one day phase. I voted for a guy that randomly chosen to vote for the two outed good roles. Then followed known good onto their target. The day before I self voted during the night phase because I knew I wouldn't be online at all that day. Day 1 I voted in the morning because I wasn't around at all after lunch.
3. If I was SK, with you outed as the cub, why wouldn't I kill you and guarantee the double kill tonight?
4. A chance to be SK? Sure. Likely? Not really. Why would I be the first guy advertising the fact we need to kill the SK soon if I was him?
5. I've literally voted for you once. Because you're outed evil. And we as the village need options, footypie might still be a villager, and we can't afford to lynch villagers at this stage.

You guys need to find the SK as much as we do. They are 8 deaths away from winning. Lynching you means you guys have to make a decision about whether or not you want to risk 2 kills given that it means you will have one day phase to find them after if you take and hit the double shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all

Just up and about. Don't want to make any rash - stupid and thoughtless - decisions today so will not do a typical placeholder vote. I'll be around to vote later.

Sorry to see Beaston die. Well played.

3 heads, me, manipulator, seer, JOAT, flog, villagers.
Such a helpful werecub

Amy Poehler Pats Head GIF by Golden Globes

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back