Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey mafia, still here scheming. If you are keen to try and take out some good there's no protects tonight.

We'll take care of JOAT - Gralin
You can take out Dero or Porps.

I think if we can take out 2 of those three we can neuter good. I'll offer myself up as tribute tomorrow and you take out MM tomorrow night (if they don't die tonight) and we should be able to ride it to the final 3 for a win for evil.

All is forgiven for not killing good last night, maybe you hit the protection.

Just throw me the thumbs up so we know you're on board.

Hey mafia, still here scheming. If you are keen to try and take out some good there's no protects tonight.

I think if we can take out 2 of those three we can neuter good. I'll offer myself up as tribute tomorrow and you take out MM tomorrow night (if they don't die tonight) and we should be able to ride it to the final 3 for a win for evil.

Nbc Brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Why wouldn’t you kill me? I’m the most dangerous to evil. I can’t be stopped.

I'm shooting Marc tonight just so you know

1726486352066.gif

So 2 outed evil, 2 outed good, 2 heads, 1 other role and 5 villagers. It would take a miracle for evil to win from here.
thats a shame

for you

Morning Village!

Yay! For an SK lynch! I didn’t even see the results, kinda had a huge day and crashed hard.

I’ve been reading back and with what’s being said I’m assuming village will cop a few casualties again but it gets us closer to a win right?

I’m hoping the heads **** up again and miss their kills on us village 😂 but that’s wishful thinking!
And our JOAT is taking out MM is the read I got? (Which is Gralin from how I’ve read everything)
Leaving 3 evil left??? And a bunch of us villagers!!
Which means villager will dictate the lynch again…

We seem to be in a decent spot… are we not???

Morning Village!

Yay! For an SK lynch! I didn’t even see the results, kinda had a huge day and crashed hard.

I’ve been reading back and with what’s being said I’m assuming village will cop a few casualties again but it gets us closer to a win right?

I’m hoping the heads **** up again and miss their kills on us village 😂 but that’s wishful thinking!
And our JOAT is taking out MM is the read I got? (Which is Gralin from how I’ve read everything)

You're way too uppity this morning :p

It’s what happens when you accidentally go to bed at 8pm.

Bag of ****ing beans this morning lol
that makes one of us I could happily go back to bed if I didn't have to work

Morning Village!

So who are we lynching today?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nobody wants to kill me. 😕

This is not true! However you seem to be more of a pain in the arse to kill bc of the extra kills!

Your turn will come! 👍🏻
I think it's been a serious misstep to keep me around. The extra kill didn't mean that much when there were still 15 people. It makes a big difference if there are only 5.

It's also given evil a voice.

I think it's been a serious misstep to keep me around. The extra kill didn't mean that much when there were still 15 people. It makes a big difference if there are only 5.

It's also given evil a voice.
This is also true but at 15 people… we didn’t know you were the were cub. But we do now so yeah… killing you now would make a hell of a difference this is why you and your million vote changes are still here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back