Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

D5 Result New
Nbc Brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Episode D5 - Town of Turkeys

In this uproarious episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, the precinct finds itself embroiled in an absurd situation when a seemingly insignificant figure is slated for a public lynching—mostly because the city got the wrong idea entirely. As the team scramble to figure out how a completely random and harmless person ended up at the center of this comical catastrophe, the squad dives into a series of hilarious mix-ups and misunderstandings. With high stakes and low relevance, the team must untangle the mess while dodging absurd mishaps and delivering a dose of classic Nine-Nine humor to a farcical predicament.

The Nine-Nine needed a scalp, they needed a Night Immune scalp, but for some reason, they had been played, hey had been hoodwinked and they had been confused. The evil factions invading the Nine-Nine had convinced the precinct to convict the wrong man and they were about to pay.

As the Plain Clothed Officer was led to to bullpen for his punishment, he pleaded his innocence, but it was too late! He should have done much more to be involved in the Halloween Heist, but now, he was just taken out.
John Abraham Salute GIF by T-Series

Footypie32 (Plain Clothed Officer) - Lynched

IT IS NOW NIGHT 5

PHASE WILL END WHEN ALL ACTIONS ARE IN.

N5 Results New
brooklyn nine nine GIF by Fox TV

Episode N5 - Take me to the land of Vending Machines

In this side-splitting episode of Brooklyn Nine-Nine, the precinct is thrown into a comedic frenzy when Detective Michael Hitchcock’s untimely death becomes the center of an absurd investigation. With Hitchcock’s passing shrouded in his signature cluelessness, the squad stumbles upon a series of hilariously misinterpreted clues and bumbling leads. The team navigate through a slapstick maze of mistaken evidence and over-the-top theories, all while trying to honor their late colleague’s memory in the most heartfelt—and hilariously awkward—way possible. Get ready for an episode packed with laughs and a touching tribute to the one and only Hitchcock.

The Nine-Nine had everything in the balance, what could be done to stop the bleeding and put an end to the attack of the evil factions invading their very livelihood.

But first, they would face additional losses, and unfortunately, those losses would not be happy.

The Mafia were closing in on wiping out their rivals, those that had denied them, but it was time to finally rid themselves of the rats that infested their team. Jimmy Figgis was still in a rage, and the first officer that they ran in to was going to pay. As Figgis marched defiantly toward the precinct, he ran in to a Plain Clothed Officer who decided to stop him in his tracks, this was a bad decision, Figgis didn't hesitate and took out the officer standing in his way, ending his life.

Hatchy1992 (Plain Clothed Officer) - Murdered by the Mafia

Meanwhile, the Corrupt Cops knew they had an opportunity and stormed the precinct, they were hunting another key figure in the war. As Pembroke busted through the doors, he saw the one man that had stolen his moves on the online dating app and knew it was time to end him, Pembroke took his shot and attacked Michael Hitchcock who had been in hiding since the death of his besty Norm Scully, but it was his time, as the bullet struck, Hitchcock removed his shirt and showed his nipples one more time, but it was the last time, he was dead.
1726548792187.png

DERO (Michael Hitchcock) - Murdered by Corrupt Cops.

On his way out of the precinct, Pembroke was confronted for his actions, but he was never going to be intimidated by a Plain Clothes Officer! As he showed his badge and told the officer to stand down, he gave a little wink and told the Plain Clothes Officer that he was insignificant to the cause, and as the officer attempted to radio for back-up, Pembroke struck him down.

dank420_ (Plain Clothed Officer) - Murdered by Corrupt Cops

IT IS NOW DAY 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its not me its gotta be wick and cads

with IBB mia you're handing evil the win

You pushed the vote away from yourself last time despite common sense pointing at you.

You've accused so many others over the last 24 hours all in an act of deflection. And now you're clutching at your final straws accusing me.

I think the one thing that we can agree on is Cadsky is the other.

Kudos though. You played a terrific game as a head and contributing throughout.

Gralin thanks Itsmyshow

You pushed the vote away from yourself last time despite common sense pointing at you.

You've accused so many others over the last 24 hours all in an act of deflection. And now you're clutching at your final straws accusing me.

I think the one thing that we can agree on is Cadsky is the other.

Kudos though. You played a terrific game as a head and contributing throughout.

Gralin thanks Itsmyshow
Dude you've voted for known good more than once and get super defensive when you're even mentioned as a possible target

But otherwise what have you offered?

Dude you've voted for known good more than once and get super defensive when you're even mentioned as a possible target

But otherwise what have you offered?

I voted for known good twice. Both face slappingly bad when I was completely focused on other things. Both times as soon as I knew I changed my vote. Both times I prefaced both votes as being placeholder votes.

I probably haven't offered much but that's because I haven't had a role that provides insight and have had to guess my way through the game.

I certainly haven't been in a position to want to wilfully throw the wrong people under the bus. But you have and you have accused people at every turn.

It is most assuredly you.

Thus is interesting. I don't really care if I get lynched, these two however seem intent on fighting to the death. Think we found the last two heads.
I mean if i get lynched evil wins so I care from that perspective

I think you acting like you don't care at all is a good tactic though

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back