Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Good village roles died far too early.

I'm pretty happy with whom I seered though.
yeah i was sure wolves would knock you off but instead they let you identify them

And man, yeah I meta'd it, but to have that deadline called in less than half an hour, I saw who had been active, that would've told me exactly who was putting their kills in ;) bahahaha.
and i waited a good 30+ minutes to submit my actions too

Yeah but you can never trust outed evil! I second-guessed myself many times re Gralin.
What did I have to gain? Besides, I was an outed neutral, not evil

yeah i have no idea what the village was thinking

i assume wolves was thinking we need the mafia kills just a little longer

We had a strong inkling about you (you were out first seer) but by the time we would have been able to straight line on you Nothing and Marc had been identified and I was in preservation mode doubling down after my - very honest stupidity (wasn't strategical, was purely rushed).- voting of two outed goods needed to go into anonymous preservation mode.and going after you other than protecting myself would've been foolish.

yeah everyone thought I was working with Nothing for some reason :cautiousv1:

He did a masterful job protecting me

Anyway, for me:

3. Gralin
2. Nothing
1. Wickzki

HM to DemurePrincess and dank420_

Agree with this. Nothing saved our bacon so much. A few times I'd have crumbled hr diverted the attention immediately.

Hard to say whether more active villagers would have resulted in my death but it feels like it from my perspective

certainly gave me targets to deflect onto more easily

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Brooklyn Nine-Nine Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back