Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Brownlow Medal 2010

North are one of his worst teams to play against...if you want to roll the dice you could mostebly wait another week and he'll have eased a little bit more.

Fair call, no votes against North since he's been at Carlton.
Agree though he should be around a $5 or $6 shot IMO......don't know what other Carlton fans here think but I don't think Gibbs/Murphy have been that impressive this year compared to last hence will struggle to poll as well, also the others in line Simpson/Russell/Scotland don't poll hugely so Judd is well placed this year.

It's amazing that Judd is $10 and I reckon he's still the value. 1 big BOG game and he'll be into equal favourite.

agreed

who can keep up with him?

i was of the similar opinion for scotty thompson and he went from like $15 to $3 in one week

Fair call, no votes against North since he's been at Carlton.

I have been backing Judd for the last Month, surprised that is has now out to $10, not complaining though, going to continue to back him for the rest of the season as well (unless he starts to miss multiple games)

He has only played North twice since been at Carlton - 10 goal plus loss and last year, was under an injury cloud, hurt his ankle the previous week, so didn't perform to his normal standard.

This year he is clearing playing the best he has since his West Coast days and I am expecting him to poll plenty of votes in the remainding games this season.

In my limited experience, I believe there is a bit of value in the following team leaders at Centrebet: Swallow($6.50), Wells ($9), Goodes ($6 :O), Lecras ($10 - yet to do much that would grab votes, but not a huge margin to gap), Pavlich ($3.75), Mundy ($15), Pendlebury ($5.50), Ball ($10). But I'm not doing my own count. What do others think?

Swallow the value, Goodes yes the others no.
I got on Thomas most votes Collingwood at $41
Adam Selwood most votes West Coast at $16
James McDonald most votes Melbourne at $11

What do u guys think of this?

Swallow the value, Goodes yes the others no.
I got on Thomas most votes Collingwood at $41
Adam Selwood most votes West Coast at $16
James McDonald most votes Melbourne at $11

What do u guys think of this?

Thomas having a super year, I just don't know if he will poll that well.
Adam Selwood is a pass for me.
I like Mcdonald though.

Only need one of those 3 to win, so not bad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. L. Thomas
2. ?
1. ?

Could not see any standouts for the 1 and 2.

that is exactly what my votes look like at the moment as well! I thought Betts and after a poor first half Gibbs were the 2 other standouts, but given north controlled the game all night it would be surprising to see 2 Carlton players poll. Norths midfield was consistent without anyone standing out.

Thomas definately 3, Gibbs 1-2, Boomer 1-2, Betts maybe 1. Boomer played a good game and kicked the sealer with a few bounces and from around the 50. The game was in he balance, and i don't think anyone had kicked a goal for the past 10-15 mins until that point. It really stood out. Firrito defs won't poll IMO. On at least 2 occasions he had a good dig at the umps...

Gibbs was shocking in defence in the first half, had a few terrible turnovers, but absoloutely dominated the clearances once he went into the midfield. Why Ratten plays him defence I have NFI. For that he will only get 1 vote max in my opinion. Harvey's sealer was incredible and he was solid all night, don't recall a bad possession, should be in the votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back