Buddy bet

Remove this Banner Ad

So why don't you join in on the bet?
It's not my bet, its Shepp's. If I ever feel inclined to bet my account with someone you can be sure I'm quite capable of formulating a bet of my own.

Though I admire Shepp's courage greatly I do have to be honest and admit I'd never bet my account over something as hard to predict as weather a bloke who is bound to be offered contracts larger than any player in the history decides to stay or go.
Money has a hideous power over people- just look at Ablett. If it was simply a question of loyalty I'd be 100% confident Buddy will stay but who in their right mind would knock back an extra $500k or so per year? Big dollars, big temptation. Buddy deserves to be paid that much too and I bet he knows it.

GC will win more games in 2013 than Lance Franklin will kick goals for Hawthorn in 2014.
...because Buddy got smashed by Thurlow? :thumbsu:

Those that have taken Shepp's bet should start getting their affairs in order. They have 8-9 months left on the Bay.
Buddy has come out and said he's staying today.
Well done Shepp on getting rid of some flogs.

Oh ok, close thread ...oh wait

http://m.heraldsun.com.au/afl/more-...-hurt-jim-stynes/story-e6frf9jf-1226458108906

'DEMON defector Tom Scully promised a dying Jim Stynes he would not leave Melbourne only weeks before he jumped ship, Stynes' widow has revealed'

Thread stays open :)

This is the last time I'm explaining it :

THE BET HAS BEEN TAKEN, YOU ARE ALREADY LEAVING THERE IS NOTHING IN IT FOR ME.

You've got nothing to lose if you're so confident he's leaving.

Man up and take the bet, or STFU about Franklin's contract situation. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Erm... you realize that to be a welcher its necessary to make a bet, lose and then refuse to pay your debt don't you? :rolleyes:

Then take the bet.
Your potting guys for not "manning up" and taking the bet yet running away like a little girl when the same bet is offered to you.
Take it.

Then take the bet.
Your potting guys for not "manning up" and taking the bet yet running away like a little girl when the same bet is offered to you.
Take it.
I know they're a little slow down Corio Bay way (understatement of the year) so I'll try to explain this in such a way even you can understand it - this is SHEPP'S bet. Not mine, his.

If I was ever going to do something as reckless as betting my entire account on a whim (which would be very unlikely to begin with) it would be on a bet that *I* devise, for reasons that *I* think make the possibility of losing my account forever worth it.
Frankly I'd be far more inclined to make a bet regarding the outcome of this year's round 1 contest. Though even then there's no way I'd be nutty enough to be my account. Sig or avatar or both yes, account no freaking way. I've never had an alias and I don't intend to make one anytime soon.

I know they're a little slow down Corio Bay way (understatement of the year) so I'll try to explain this in such a way even you can understand it - this is SHEPP'S bet. Not mine, his.

If I was ever going to do something as reckless as betting my entire account on a whim (which would be very unlikely to begin with) it would be on a bet that *I* devise, for reasons that *I* think make the possibility of losing my account forever worth it.
Frankly I'd be far more inclined to make a bet regarding the outcome of this year's round 1 contest. Though even then there's no way I'd be nutty enough to be my account. Sig or avatar or both yes, account no freaking way. I've never had an alias and I don't intend to make one anytime soon.

So you're too scared to take the bet.
Fair enough.
So you're also a hypocrite because you pot people for not doing it.
fair enough.

So you're too scared to take the bet.
Fair enough.
So you're also a hypocrite because you pot people for not doing it.
fair enough.
Yeah, nah.

Perhaps you'd have a leg to stand on if YOU were willing to take the bet yourself. Then again you've only been here for 6 months so its not like you'd be risking that much anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Buddy bet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back