Injury Buddy Hell! everything to do with Buddy's injury in here please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is the injury similar to the one hale had earlier during the year? obviously not guna play again this year im just really worried about the amount of time he will miss next year.

Really didn't look nice.

I don't think he would have gone down if it were anything else. Buddy showed his tough side in not having the stretcher take him off but he really didn't look good.

It would be a massive shame for the competition if he doesn't come up.

Feel sorry for you guys. Obviously, Buddy not being in next week helps us so much, but you never want to see a champion go down like that, especially in such an important game. Losing Rooey last year and Lenny this year was heartbreaking, but in a final... Would absolutely kill you as a supporter.

Good luck to Buddy in his recovery. Terrible, terrible news for you guys, I just hope it's not too bad.

This year can get ****ed. I just hope Buddy is not too badly injured. The Buddy injury is worse than the loss.

We're out to $23 on Betfair now. As a reference, WC ar 17, STK 26. We went out to 9/10 when it became clear we'd lose - that becomes $23 when Buddy goes down. **** **** **** ****.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not concerned about next week. It's his longterm future which worries me.

Hopefully it's only a jarred knee. God help us if it's an ACL.
Lets hope so, I'm not his biggest fan but there is nothing worse than a player missing due to injury.

Hope its only a jar & he will be right after a day or two.

I am glad that post from one of you own was deleted, pretty poor form.
Noone likes to see good players go down with knee injuries, hope its not as bad as it looked.

Devastating.

On a positive note, how good was the goal he kicked just before he was injured.

I once saw Greg Stafford do a similar thing, it looked terrible but was a minor hyper extension.

Fingers crossed for Buddy, and i feel for poor Menzel too :(

Not good, but I doubt it was an ACL. I've never seen someone come off the ground as quick and easy as that from that kind of injury. Always a stretcher job, like Menzel. It looks very much like a posteria cruciate ligament injury. Worst case senario Ben Stratton type, but could be just a minor tear.

I once saw Greg Stafford do a similar thing, it looked terrible but was a minor hyper extension.

Fingers crossed for Buddy, and i feel for poor Menzel too :(

Jesus I hope so. What was the damage to Mumford? Menzells looked really bad to me. I saw the knee displace. Franklin's less so. We'll see.

fingerscrossed.jpg

Hoping for good news. It's a travesty for all fans when the great players suffer serious injuries.

On a slight positive note, Buddy's such a natural athlete that, even if his knee is wrecked, I would expect him to recover well. It's the lumbering types that tend to struggle after knee injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back