Injury Buddy Hell! everything to do with Buddy's injury in here please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would happily put this season on the backburner if it meant he'd by right come Round 1 2012.

If not, Fev would have to be a real chance given the fact that Franklin and Roughead out with LTI.

When I did my ACL the doc looked at my knee, put his hands on it, yanked the knee and said ACL

Took 5 seconds and about $200 bucks

Glad to hear that. I feel that at worst its a partial tear. This season is over but fingers crossed he should get a fullish pre-season. From what I understand Roughie will struggle with a pre-season in 2012 also. Bad bad bad start! Why do we get so many injuries?

Just a reminder to those who seek to troll: I can assure you that my fellow mods and myself will have no tolerance for any trolls around Franklin's injury. No matter how thinly veiled. I have already handed out 2 permas and three reds tonight to various low lifes. Don't test me, my fellow mods or any Hawthorn poster on this board out. It 'aint going to end well.

I think this opens the door a bit for Fev if it's as serious as it is hinted.

Good luck Buddy, hope it aint as bad as they say it is. If so I hope you and Roughy can enjoy a few beers together with your legs up :)

^Also f**k you footy gods.

Did my ACL. Had 2 Docs pull on it including Orthopeaedic surgeon, both doubting ACL .... Arthroscope showed ACL completely shredded!
Yeh same with mine. Wouldnt assume its an easy pick. And docs will obviously want to get it right before announcing anything.

Most Hawk supporters would hate any Geelong supporter popping up in their threads right about now but am seriously sorry that he went down tonight. We lost a very exciting player as well and both teams are in the same boat here. Hope it's not as serious as it looked and all the best:thumbsu: he's a champion forward

Have any of you seen "In the Thick of It"? Brittish political comedy. I wish I could swear like Malcolm in that show does, about this.

Have regresed one stage in the so-called 5 stages of greif, from bargaining to anger. I now think the Kubler-Ross model is a bunch of fucjing bullshit

I was sitting just to the left of the bench when he was coming off and couldn't believe what I was hearing from the Geelong fans around me. It was a disgrace. Very poor form. And it wasn't one or two of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most Hawk supporters would hate any Geelong supporter popping up in their threads right about now but am seriously sorry that he went down tonight. We lost a very exciting player as well and both teams are in the same boat here. Hope it's not as serious as it looked and all the best:thumbsu: he's a champion forward

Nah, welcome here if you come with good intent which you have.

I'll never claim to be a huge Hawks follower, but to see a modern champion go down like that shouldn't be good in anyone's eyes.

Hopefully by some virtue there was shock involved and he can do a Pendlebury '09 and get back soon.

Otherwise, hoping to see him back in 2012.

Don't be too hard on yourselves for the loss tonight, the KPP injuries you have endured this year have been ridiculous :(

its amazing the affect one injury can have on the team, predictions, finals hopes and most importantly; the morale of supporters :(

i barely care about the rest of season 2011 just totally concerned about the injury

praying that it's not too serious, but can help but feel that he might have done it fully.
cannot believe the luck we've had this year with injuries...
roughead, franklin, gilham, stratton.... wtf that is our spine
if buddy has stuffed the knee fully and misses all of next year i reckon we would be stupid not to have a look at fev. I am all for developing lisle and maybe shoenmakers as key forwards but to be honest, we are not going to win a premiership next year without a dominant key forward.
probably the most shattered i have ever been after a loss...

its amazing the affect one injury can have on the team, predictions, finals hopes and most importantly; the morale of supporters :(

i barely care about the rest of season 2011 just totally concerned about the injury

Yep. I really only hope for him to be okay...and i would sacrifice the rest of the year for him to be fit.

guys am just so sorry that your champion forward went down. i sincerely hope he is ok. all the best for the rest of your season

So devo. So unbelivably devo. God I hope its not an ACL, we have lost too many key players to season injuries lately... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back