Buddy's developing place on the All-Time Ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

In fact, in one fell swoop, he has overtaken them all! Depends how many either Brown or Milne can garner over the rest of this weekend.
Well done Bud!
At the risk of being a party-pooper, he (566) is still five goals behind big Jono Brown (571) and one behind Milne (567). He is, however, one in front of Pav though (565)

edit: give = five

I know this is a Buddy thread, but how far away is Roughy from getting into the top 100 of all time.
He is approaching 350 career goals, so I suspect based on the thread history that he should only need another 20 or so to get into the top 100.
Roughy sitting on 348 with Ted Freyer sitting at #100 on 372

It's Friday night, I ain't doing math. Knock yourself out, however.

Well b*gger me. I was just going on the last displayed totals on this thread (post #796). I am most embarrassed by my obvious ineptitude and so I will lash out blindly, deflect blame if I can, and say .. "Lift your game Linda!". :D

Well b*gger me. I was just going on the last displayed totals on this thread. I am most embarrassed by my obvious ineptitude and so I will lash out blindly, deflect blame if I can, and say .. "Lift your game Linda!". :D
Haha! I'm sure you'll be able to quote your post in the very near future mate :thumbsu:

Edit in response to below: It certainly was, IB, a genuine pleasure to watch.

I hope so! But isn't it great to see the ol' combination of Roughie and Bud back? And on tonight's form, Gunner's specialty is clearly the set shot as his radar was a bit wonky on those couple non-set-shot attempts.

Hawthorn FC Ranking
Rank>Total Goals>Total Games>Name
1. 1254, 269 Jason Dunstall
2. 915, 332 Leigh Matthews
3. 727, 129 Peter Hudson
4. 629, 224 Michael Moncrieff
5. 566, 176 Lance Franklin
6. 475, 213 John Peck
7. 427, 189 Dermott Brereton
8. 383, 170 Alec Albiston
9. 348, 176 Jarryd Roughead
10. 320, 426 Michael Tuck

Hawthorn FC Ranking
Rank>Total Goals>Total Games>Name
1. 1254, 269 Jason Dunstall
2. 915, 332 Leigh Matthews
3. 727, 129 Peter Hudson
4. 629, 224 Michael Moncrieff
5. 566, 176 Lance Franklin
6. 475, 213 John Peck
7. 427, 189 Dermott Brereton
8. 383, 170 Alec Albiston
9. 348, 176 Jarryd Roughead
10. 320, 426 Michael Tuck

how many years do you think dunstall will still be at the top of the list? forever?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

how many years do you think dunstall will still be at the top of the list? forever?
It would take a dramatic rewrite of how we play footy for that record to go. History speaks for itself, only the bud has cracked the ton in the last several years, and only that fat mad bastard that used to play for the baggers came close (cant remember his name, slightly deformed looking individual who liked to gamble, and in latter years seemed pretty keen on eating)

But things go in cycles. Who knows, the days of an empty forward line may yet return

How good is Roughy doing too?
More goals in less games than that c**khead Cloke.
Probably playing for massive unders as well. Really speaks to the quality of the bloke.

It's kind of interesting, quirky in a Hawthorn way that Lance and Jarryd have so much in common - within our wonderful football club.

Lance:
Born: 30 January 1987
Debut: 18 years old
Hawthorn: 826th player in the brown and gold
First game: Round 1, 2005
Total games: 176

Jarryd:
Born: 23 January 1987
Debut: 18 years old
Hawthorn: 830th player in the brown and gold
First game: Round 3, 2005
Total games: 176