Buddy's developing place on the All-Time Ladder

Remove this Banner Ad

Agreed. The way the game has changed I don't think we'll ever see someone kick 1200+ goals again.

Buuuuuuuut... Jeremy Cameron has kicked 79 from his first 32 games in a side that doesn't kick many goals. Can we have him please?
Opposition teams aren't taking the Giants seriously at the moment, for good reason, and appear to be backing themselves in to win a shootout, rather than also limiting opposition supply up forward. He's looking the goods, but I'll be reserve judgement until they're facing the same factors as the proper afl teams.

I guess with just the one goal between Bud and Rough last week there is no point in updating this until there's some serious scoreboard damage done against the Saints. (fingers x'd) ;)

EDIT: OK Linda.... I see what you did there! Snuck in your little edit while no one was watching. :p

I would play Franklin up the ground this year, he seems to be completely out of form or playing with injury and if we're targeting him 10 times a game we're not getting value for money if he's not kicking the goals.

Would be interesting to see how Jeremy Cameron is tracking against Buddy's early part of his career
Cameron is killing him, but Buddy did have a very slow start.

Franklin averaged 1.5 goals per game over his first two season. 51 goals from 34 matches.

Cameron is averaging 2.6 goals per game over his first two seasons. 87 goals from 34 matches.

That said, Franklin did follow that up with a 73 and 113.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy is on-track for his worst return since 2006.

He needs 9 more goals in the next two weeks to make 60 goals for the 7th season in a row. A feat nobody has done since Dunstall had eleven 60-goal seasons in a row from 1986 to 1996.

Buddy is on-track for his worst return since 2006.

He needs 9 more goals in the next two weeks to make 60 goals for the 7th season in a row. A feat nobody has done since Dunstall had eleven 60-goal seasons in a row from 1986 to 1996.

Maybe he can kick thirteeeeeeeeeennnn this week against Norf and put the situation right

Hawthorn FC Ranking
Rank>Total Goals>Total Games>Name
1. 1254, 269 Jason Dunstall
2. 915, 332 Leigh Matthews
3. 727, 129 Peter Hudson
4. 629, 224 Michael Moncrieff
5. 576, 179 Lance Franklin
6. 475, 213 John Peck
7. 427, 189 Dermott Brereton
8. 383, 170 Alec Albiston
9. 358, 180 Jarryd Roughead
10. 320, 426 Michael Tuck