Bulldogs Hong Kong Video(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bulldogs in a little trouble

I'm shocked so many think jumping on the roof or bonnet of a strangers car is acceptable behaviour. If it was my car there would be a bigger story here. And i'm sure all here wouldn't be putting up with that shit.

It isn't acceptable, it is stupid but it also isn't the crime of the century and front page news

Re: Bulldogs in a little trouble

That to me would suggest such hi-jinx are commonplace in the Fong (which they are). That's not to condone their juvenile actions for one minute, but merely to put them into context with what is standard dumb-ass pissed bogan behaviour in the area (and is certainly not limited to Australians, let alone AFL footballers on their off-season holiday letting off some steam). I don't think any action in the video would exceed the definition of 'standard dumb-ass pissed bogan behaviour', and the majority of the video contains far more innocuous activity than that.

Sedat

I never disputed that - For me it is stupid, drunken behaviour by a group of young Aussie males - Happen to be footy players - irrelevant that they play for the Bulldogs - And unfortunately happens too often - Both in Australian and overseas - LKF is a good a place as any to be silly.

Love this piece:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...-raunchier-video/story-e6frf7kx-1226003268515

The move reflects a growing concern about how AFL clubs protect their players and brands from being tainted through the use of social media.

Reminiscent of the South Park episode where priests lament the fact they can't stop little boys from dobbing them in :D

If the only way you can have fun is to make a drunken tool of yourself in public you should expect to be ridiculed for... making a drunken tool of yourself in public.

Why has this thread changed to Bulldogs Hong Kong Video(s)? There is only one video documenting some fairly tame drunken antics (it’s no Booze Cruise eh Chief) so not sure why there is reference to any other.

Why has this thread changed to Bulldogs Hong Kong Video(s)? There is only one video documenting some fairly tame drunken antics (it’s no Booze Cruise eh Chief) so not sure why there is reference to any other.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...-raunchier-video/story-e6frf7kx-1226003268515

THE Western Bulldogs are believed to have pulled a video off YouTube months before the Hong Kong footage was discovered.
The club has refused to comment on the removed footage, but it's believed the video showed past players behaving in a manner that could be considered inappropriate and unsuitable.

It is believed the video contained nudity.......

The video that HS are referring to would be the "Elephant Walk" from over 15 years ago, hence the quote "past players". It has held during a fundraising night for women only, organised by the club. The footage was from the doco "Year of the Dogs".

HS have surely plunged to an all time low, scraping the bottom of the barrel to print this.

THE Western Bulldogs are believed to have pulled a video off YouTube months before the Hong Kong footage was discovered.
The club has refused to comment on the removed footage, but it's believed the video showed past players behaving in a manner that could be considered inappropriate and unsuitable.

It is believed the video contained nudity.......

I see no mention in said piece which says this new footage was shot in HK which the new thread title is implying.

It's rumoured that this 'new' footage is from a players revue back in 1996.

Love this piece:

Reminiscent of the South Park episode where priests lament the fact they can't stop little boys from dobbing them in :D

If the only way you can have fun is to make a drunken tool of yourself in public you should expect to be ridiculed for... making a drunken tool of yourself in public.

Glad you love it so much. If it is a new video (and not just the old Year of the Dogs doco from a decade and a half ago) fair enough, otherwise you might have blown a bit early.

Seems like another HS beat up. Hopefully when the real stuff starts these ‘journalists’ will have more pressing matters to deal with – such as reporting on football.

The only mild amusement here is the silence from those WB supporters so outraged at the St Kilda end of season nudity ‘scandal’. (In fairness to the Dogs there was not that many compared to some other clubs)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The video that HS are referring to would be the "Elephant Walk" from over 15 years ago, hence the quote "past players". It has held during a fundraising night for women only, organised by the club. The footage was from the doco "Year of the Dogs".

HS have surely plunged to an all time low, scraping the bottom of the barrel to print this.

Yeah this is it. The article is no longer accessible from the site, though the direct URL is still working....wonder why. :)

Guessing Katherine Firkin knows SFA about football?

The only mild amusement here is the silence from those WB supporters so outraged at the St Kilda end of season nudity ‘scandal’. (In fairness to the Dogs there was not that many compared to some other clubs)

The silence is due to the total joke of the article. Bit like Tony Abbott's silence.:)

Why would we be worried about somthing from 15 years ago.

The silence is due to the total joke of the article. Bit like Tony Abbott's silence.:)

Why would we be worried about somthing from 15 years ago.

Yep completely agree. My point was at some stage either now or in the future every club will be the subject of scorn and ridicule, usually for trivial matters and often for things that happened long ago. That does not stop social commentators (Hinch, Mitchell etc) or the many BF warriors sticking the boots in over and over.

It pays to be maintain some sense balance when passing comment, as at some stage it will most certainly be your clubs turn.

Well seeing as this nudity scandal from our club is supposedly from a player's revue in 1996, performed to benefit women, it's hardly a scandal until it is proven otherwise.

Yep completely agree. My point was at some stage either now or in the future every club will be the subject of scorn and ridicule, usually for trivial matters and often for things that happened long ago. That does not stop social commentators (Hinch, Mitchell etc) or the many BF warriors sticking the boots in over and over.

It pays to be maintain some sense balance when passing comment, as at some stage it will most certainly be your clubs turn.

Let's get something clear.

Your club has well and truly (continually) overstepped the boundaries, dating as far back as 2004.

They are not "trivial matters".

Let's get something clear.

Your club has well and truly (continually) overstepped the boundaries, dating as far back as 2004.

They are not "trivial matters".

Agree. Some well documented cases at St Kilda going back several years. I am not one to get on here and blindly defend but aside from Lovett, which is particularly serious, most of the others refer to allegations which have never been substantiated and have not led to police charges or court appearances.

Remember Lovett did not play a single game with St Kilda. He trained with them a handful of times. History will judge this as a poor recruiting choice but the club dealt with him swiftly and efficiently. The same people who are lauding Collingwood for giving a Krakoeur a second chance are probably the same ones condemning St Kilda (Lovett) and Brisbane (Fevola) right now. Now since 2004 plenty of clubs have had players charged with assault, drink driving, drug matters etc etc. If your club hasn’t yet then stay tuned because it will happen eventually.

What a joke, every club in the league used to have those nights to raise money for their footy trips and as said it is hardly a massive secret seeing it was in Year of the Dogs

I have heard some pretty interesting stories about what goes on behind the scenes/in the toilets at the Bulldogs players revues from a bloke who was a Fitness Coach at the Dogs during Peter Rohde's tenure.

Lets just say the group sex culture is alive and well in AFL Football.

I have heard some pretty interesting stories about what goes on behind the scenes/in the toilets at the Bulldogs players revues from a bloke who was a Fitness Coach at the Dogs during Peter Rohde's tenure.

Lets just say the group sex culture is alive and well in AFL Football.

Lulz.

A North supporter talking about toilets.

Glad you love it so much. If it is a new video (and not just the old Year of the Dogs doco from a decade and a half ago) fair enough, otherwise you might have blown a bit early.

I changed it to "Video(s)", not "Videos". The (s) would indicate it's not certain there is more than one relevant video. Pretty straightforward IMHO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs Hong Kong Video(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back