Bulldogs Hong Kong Video(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bulldogs in a little trouble

In saying that.. the caterpillar on the taxi was epic.

It would of been better if the headline was "Grant breaks foot by placing it under moving car, will miss 10 weeks of the season"

Is that Cooney on the esky lid 2min15 sec in?

Top effort.

Seriously - this is a bit of a joke that it gets a run on the Hun website (not sure if it's in the print version).

What did they do wrong??

It was the one time of the year when the players can let their hair down.

Cooney opened a car door.......well feck me dead.

Ok, look at it from this perspective: you are driving your car down Chapel St at night and a bunch of hulky footballers, all much bigger and tougher than you, start sitting on your car, open doors, blocking your path and being generally boorish. Are you telling me you would find that funny, or would it actually stress you out a bit? They could easily damage your car too by plonking themselves on your bonnet.

I for one, would be absolutely livid if that happened to me. If I knew the guys were from a football club, I'd report them and have them read the riot-act. Even if they were players from my own club, I wouldn't let that slide either. It's crappy behaviour.

To all of you dismissing this as harmless, you are only looking at it from the players perspective. Spare a thought for what those cab drivers go through and imagine you were one of them. I doubt any one of you would find it acceptable if you were driving the cab.

The most embarrassing thing is what a big deal people will make of this.

They're a group of guys having fun in Hong Kong.

I now want to party with those guys. The worm on the taxi was epic. :thumbsu::D

Edit: I know it was a little over the top, but screw the haters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

phew, was bracing for something a lot worse.

"youtube disgrace" ?????? please ....

Not something I'd be encouraging too often, but if that's the worst they can dig up on the doggies, letting their hair down during the off season, then we are in pretty good shape.

Ok, look at it from this perspective: you are driving your car down Chapel St at night and a bunch of hulky footballers, all much bigger and tougher than you, start sitting on your car, open doors, blocking your path and being generally boorish. Are you telling me you would find that funny, or would it actually stress you out a bit? They could easily damage your car too by plonking themselves on your bonnet.

I for one, would be absolutely livid if that happened to me. If I knew the guys were from a football club, I'd report them and have them read the riot-act. Even if they were players from my own club, I wouldn't let that slide either. It's crappy behaviour.

To all of you dismissing this as harmless, you are only looking at it from the players perspective. Spare a thought for what those cab drivers go through and imagine you were one of them. I doubt any one of you would find it acceptable if you were driving the cab.
You getting a couple of different topics confused.

The only concern with the footage is that it is another example of Australian's showing a complete lack of respect when OS.

Point is people dont do that in Aus, yet when OS and on the drink scene's like that are common place.

Apart from that they did nothing wrong......it was off-season, the one time of the year when the player's are allowed to let their hair down...the question that needs to be asked is why do so many young Aussie's act like prat's when OS??

You from Hong Kong?

Taxi drivers aren't people, and their cars are often not theirs.

Have a lay down.

Andrew Hooper with the devil horns and caterpillar at the start haha. Love the wee man.

That's quite a vid, got a good laugh at the worm on the cab roof. Don't see the harm in it really, people forget these guys are all under 25 sometimes.

Sidebar - Geez Jarrad Grant is an ugly mofo.

You getting a couple of different topics confused.

The only concern with the footage is that it is another example of Australian's showing a complete lack of respect when OS.

Point is people dont do that in Aus, yet when OS and on the drink scene's like that are common place.

Apart from that they did nothing wrong......it was off-season, the one time of the year when the player's are allowed to let their hair down...the question that needs to be asked is why do so many young Aussie's act like prat's when OS??

No, I'm not getting any topics confused. I'm challenging the people here who think it's so harmless to try and think how they would feel if they were hassled by this sort of behaviour. If you think you wouldn't like it yourself, it's not ok to inflict this crap on others. How is that confusing? Whether it's more common overseas compared to here is beside the point to me. I think it's unacceptable no matter where you are.

You from Hong Kong?

Taxi drivers aren't people, and their cars are often not theirs.

Have a lay down.

Well, I hope you can maintain that attitude if you are ever on the receiving end of such crap. Or are you such a good time guy that you will allow anybody to do anything to you, as long as it's in the name of having a good time?

Adam Cooney is a LEGEND!!!!!!!!!

The Doggies are my 2nd team now, I forgive them for knocking us out last season!

No, I'm not getting any topics confused. I'm challenging the people here who think it's so harmless to try and think how they would feel if they were hassled by this sort of behaviour. If you think you wouldn't like it yourself, it's not ok to inflict this crap on others. How is that confusing? Whether it's more common overseas compared to here is beside the point to me. I think it's unacceptable no matter where you are.

Have you been OS?

Have you been to Lan Kwai Fong?

People flooding the streets, blocking taxi's etc is common-place over there.

Was it even a Bulldog's player who sat on the car or did the worm over the car??

Or was the biggest misdemeanor Cooney opening a car door? For fecks sake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs Hong Kong Video(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back