Bulldogs Hong Kong Video(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bulldogs in a little trouble

Have you been OS?

Have you been to Lan Kwai Fong?

People flooding the streets, blocking taxi's etc is common-place over there.

Was it even a Bulldog's player who sat on the car or did the worm over the car??

Or was the biggest misdemeanor Cooney opening a car door? For fecks sake.

That was Tim Callan sitting on the car, not too sure about the one doing the worm. Didn't recognise him right away.

Someone mentioned it was Andrew Hooper I think.

Hooper was the caterpillar at the start- wearing devil horns. Didn't see them on the guy who did the taxi worm's head. He could have taken them off I guess. Not sure.

No, I'm not getting any topics confused. I'm challenging the people here who think it's so harmless to try and think how they would feel if they were hassled by this sort of behaviour. If you think you wouldn't like it yourself, it's not ok to inflict this crap on others. How is that confusing? Whether it's more common overseas compared to here is beside the point to me. I think it's unacceptable no matter where you are.

sounds like you haven't been out in awhile

What is it about Aussies and an inability to drink without hassling others?

I mean while not alone, we are in a pretty small group of countries who citizens routinely go overseas and annoy the shit out of the locals....

Exporting our bogan culture seems to be becoming a bit of a calling card.

Sure, nothing major, but why the **** do we have to act like tools when having a drink?

Said it better than I could. People are getting tired of putting up with this shit.

Can someone link the youtube vid cause I can't get the embedded one to work on my phone.

[YOUTUBE]MCJ1UiVvaiM&[/YOUTUBE]

What is it about Aussies and an inability to drink without hassling others?

I mean while not alone, we are in a pretty small group of countries who citizens routinely go overseas and annoy the shit out of the locals....

Exporting our bogan culture seems to be becoming a bit of a calling card.

Sure, nothing major, but why the **** do we have to act like tools when having a drink?

Good post.

Living in HK have seen a few of the players in action - And it is deadset bogan activity.

I'm betting that for every incident like this that does get caught and uploaded to youtube, facebook etc. there are a whole heap more that do not, hence the reason while players continue to do it.

I don't think there's a whole lot wrong with that video. Obviously not something you want to see senior members of your club doing, but you aren't seeing anything out of the ordinary for a bunch of blokes having a night out and at least they aren't bashing any of the taxi drivers or going around impregnating 16 year old girls after taking pictures of each others dicks.

So jumping up and down on the bonnet of a taxi is acceptable behaviour - What has the world come to ?

Kudos to the Bullies - Lan Kwai Fong is a great place to party

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Contrary to expectations, Lan Kwai Fong is not the hip,cool and classy place, as promoted in the media.

The behaviour displayed on the video is De Rigeur in LFK - And it is not just Aussie Bogans.

Like others have said, if this is as bad as it gets then I'm a happy Doggy. I'm bloody glad nights out with the boys in my teens-20s werent on YouTube or HS :-0

Just a bunch of lads being lads!

Go Doggies... And big thumbs up to Coons!!

Is that Cooney on the esky lid 2min15 sec in?

Top effort.

Seriously - this is a bit of a joke that it gets a run on the Hun website (not sure if it's in the print version).

There is a a running joke in HK - That drunks roll down the hill at LKF.

Cooney found a quicker way to roll down the hill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does the name Kelsey Mudd ring a bell ?

Young Aussie Guy who had been living in America who during a big night out in Hong Kong, jumped into a taxi, got into an argument with the taxi driver, somehow overpowered the driver causing a crash. Then when paramedics were treating the taxi driver outside the taxi ,he commandeered the vehicle causing another crash.

Unfortunately the taxi driver died. Jodie was initially charged with murder, now downgraded to manslaughter.

This was from a big night out at Lan Kwai Fong.

You can watch part of the incident on You Tube.

People making comments like "just lads being lads", need to realise that you are moronic bogans just like these players. OMG, that worm shit waz epic!!!

Some of you seem incapable of grasping that normal, intelligent people don't actually have to be a nuisance to society when they get drunk and/or have fun.

People making comments like "just lads being lads", need to realise that you are moronic bogans just like these players. OMG, that worm shit waz epic!!!

Some of you seem incapable of grasping that normal, intelligent people don't actually have to be a nuisance to society when they get drunk and/or have fun.

Well said.

I agree when the behaviour is harmful to others or dangerous to those around them but really, is this THAT big of a deal? At some point, you just have to accept that things like this do happen and will continue to happen, and maybe even have a laugh at it from time to time. People take themselves way too seriously sometimes.

It looks like they were showing appropriate behaviour for the locality

If they were at carnivale in rio would you expect them to be like stuffed shirts ?

The most embarrassing thing is what a big deal people will make of this.

They're a group of guys having fun in Hong Kong.

I now want to party with those guys. The worm on the taxi was epic. :thumbsu::D

Edit: I know it was a little over the top, but screw the haters.

Oh wow maybe they can worm on your car roof and bonnet and see how it stacks up, I mean it was only a taxi............$5k repair?

That's just a bunch of bogans acting like tools. In my opinion that is unacceptable behaviour.

Having said that though it's a club issue. I don't think a suspension is in order. Perhaps Cooney's role in the leadershp needs to be reviewed.

Imo that's as bad as anything st kilda have done this off season.
As far as I'm concerned what these bulldogs players did was immoral, although at the tame end of the spectrum.

I don't believe a 23 year old and a 21 year old who has sex with a 17 year old claiming to be a 19 year old to be immoral.

I believe 4 players mixing sleeping tablets and alcohol to be very disappointing and they deserved the punishment they got however as far as I'm aware nobody else has been hurt in the process.(I'm aware nobody likely got hurt in this video.)

As for the pictures well that was just a pathetic revelation of how backwards the average footy fan is. It was just homophobia in disguise as moral outrage.

That's just a bunch of bogans acting like tools. In my opinion that is unacceptable behaviour.

Having said that though it's a club issue. I don't think a suspension is in order. Perhaps Cooney's role in the leadershp needs to be reviewed.

Imo that's as bad as anything st kilda have done this off season.
As far as I'm concerned what these bulldogs players did was immoral, although at the tame end of the spectrum.

I don't believe a 23 year old and a 21 year old who has sex with a 17 year old claiming to be a 19 year old to be immoral.

I believe 4 players mixing sleeping tablets and alcohol to be very disappointing and they deserved the punishment they got however as far as I'm aware nobody else has been hurt in the process.(I'm aware nobody likely got hurt in this video.)

As for the pictures well that was just a pathetic revelation of how backwards the average footy fan is. It was just homophobia in disguise as moral outrage.

What:confused: who got hurt in the Bulldogs Video, seems to me a naive and heavily exploited 17yo was hurt by players from the St Kilda football club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs Hong Kong Video(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back