Bulldogs Hong Kong Video(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bulldogs in a little trouble

Contrary to expectations, Lan Kwai Fong is not the hip,cool and classy place, as promoted in the media.

The behaviour displayed on the video is De Rigeur in LFK - And it is not just Aussie Bogans.

Haven't seen it in the media - have experienced it for myself though.

And your comment about it being standard for the place is apt - which is why I don't get the outrage.

Cabbies would know exactly what was going to happen every time they went down that road (in fact I never saw a car when I was there - though that was after the 7's)

Sure it is loutish - but it's a very small part of honkers reserved for drunken yobs to be drunken yobs. A bit like how southern grandstand is reserved for debauchery for the 7's.

It's not as though they've done it at the cricket club.

[youtube]MCJ1UiVvaiM&[/youtube]

Funny stuff.

Anyone who has travelled to places where Aussies congregate would have seen the same thing. It is why we have a bad rep in such places. But are good for the local in terms of beer/liquor sales. hence it is tolerated.

Nothing to see here.

s19797_No%20Fun%20Allowed.jpg

Exactly, the boys were having a bit of fun.

This is another storm in a tea cup blown out of proportion by the media because let's face it, the cricket's over, the tennis finished last week, and the footy season proper wont start for another 6 weeks or so.

It's the footy off-season and there's nothing substantial left to report on. :eek:

Lol I actually LOL'd at his response.

And from a hawthorn supporter.

My club has a fantastic winning culture with 10 flags in 50 years. We have 50k+ members and only one really bad off field incident in the last 5 years with Travis Tuck.

Your club has a culture of stinking it up in big games, struggling for crowd support/members and have had unsavoury incident after unsavoury incident.

Ok, I'll bite.

Provide some evidence that the people within the cars were scared.

Explain the laws that were broken by the players.

Getting pissed on an end of season trip is one thing, but mixing alcohol with prescription drugs (which last time I checked are only intended for the person they are prescribed to, and shouldn't be distributed to other parties) to mimic the effect of elicit drugs on a training camp is in a different ball park.

I have no idea about Hong Kong but there are offences for this behaviour in Victoria.

Who mentioned sexual consent.

I ask again, since when has 16 year old been considered an adult.

Haha, oh wow.

ARe you serious? Because she can't get her driving license it is immoral to sleep with her.

It also depends on your definition of what an adult is. IS It being 18? Or is it being a fully developed woman?

Under the laws of sexual intercourse she is now an adult.
In terms of physical development she is an adult.
Young women usually reach mental maturity around 20, this the time where their brain is no longer developing at a significant rate. For men this age is closer to 25 so it could be argued that they were at very comparable levels of mental maturity.

Do you understand yet that there is no one level of measurement of age? And in all significant measurements it was not immoral and certainly not illegal.

If somebody stalked a female athlete, slept with them and then leaked naked pictures of her and her friends all in an attempt at getting attention people would want him locked up.

My club has a fantastic winning culture with 10 flags in 50 years. We have 50k+ members and only one really bad off field incident in the last 5 years with Travis Tuck.

Your club has a culture of stinking it up in big games, struggling for crowd support/members and have had unsavoury incident after unsavoury incident.

Injunction

Just watched the video, not really funny. A pack of wasted bogans outside a bar in Asia is not a rare sight. The worm on the street was OK, but hassling passing drivers is a little bit dickish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If somebody stalked a female athlete, slept with them and then leaked naked pictures of her and her friends all in an attempt at getting attention people would want him locked up.

Yes, but they wouldn't be, because they would be dealt with a CHILDRENS court.

You know, the courts that deal with people under 18.

Yes, but they wouldn't be, because they would be dealt with a CHILDRENS court.

You know, the courts that deal with people under 18.

Lol you are clutching at straws like none I've ever seen. the fact is that the term adult is very fluid and means different things in different circumstances and in the context that you raised the young lady is an adult. sorry champ.

Haha. Quote of the day :D

My mistake I was under the impression that Ross Lyon, Michael Nettlefold, Greg Westaway and Nick Riewoldt would have the best understanding of what shape their club is in but I guess I was wrong. Hyperaggressivedork is obviously the authority, I mean afterall he's read the herald sun.

I came in here for some good worm & esky lid action appreciation & I have to read all this sort of crap - isn't there 1000 other threads you post your potshot crap in. FFS

That is some funny stuff.
Swan's incident with the cleaner started in similar cirsumstances, lucky the locals over there know their place and didn't try and fight them.

The worst thing there was a guy jumping on a taxi, big deal. Have a laugh, it's not like it was your car

While it was fun when they were crawling like a worm on the road, although having worked in HK for 16 years I know how dirty the roads are, attacking taxi's like they did was asking for trouble. For a start, those drivers would have had to take their cars off the road to have the dents repaired, and hence lose income, had the cops decided to arrest these guys, they certainly would not have enjoyed the hospitality of a HK jail.

Who mentioned sexual consent.

I ask again, since when has 16 year old been considered an adult.

Consenting people 16 or over are considered of legal age according to the Victoria Crimes Act. That has always been the case. Only exceptions are specfic offences for people who have care & responsibility – eg teachers etc.

Now this matter has been done to death in previous threads, According to law she was of legal age. It was a consenting act. No offence. Move on.

My mistake I was under the impression that Ross Lyon, Michael Nettlefold, Greg Westaway and Nick Riewoldt would have the best understanding of what shape their club is in but I guess I was wrong. Hyperaggressivedork is obviously the authority, I mean afterall he's read the herald sun.

Of course they are saying everything is ok. They have to.

I don't read the Herald Sun, so why do you keep saying that for?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs Hong Kong Video(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back