Bulldogs Hong Kong Video(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Bulldogs in a little trouble

I can't believe the stupidity of the general football public.

This stuff is 'out there, verifiable, genuine stuff' that's happened is it?

According to who? The Herald-Sun?

Just to attempt some balance on this nonsense, here's what I believe to be 'out-there' in reality, as opposed to the media frenzy that's going on...

Nude photoes.
Yep, that happened. Unsure why it's a problem or an issue for anyone other than the guys who had their penisis published for the world to see though.

Players banging a 16yo or 17yo nutjob.
It's been publicised (albeit tucked away beneath all the other hysteria) that her and her 'carer' have admitted they lied to the players about her being a 19yo athlete.
The player from Collingwood who was rodgering however, did know her age.

A player on trial for rape.
Lovett was listed as a Saints player, but had only trained with them twice. For the life of me, I can't see he's being described as St Kilda player at all!

3 players admitting they were smashing prescription drugs; them and another one being suspended
3 fringe players doing wrong. Yep, that one's fair enough.

An apparently required rookie just deciding 'nup, can't be ****ed'.
Can't see how that's a disaster. Hundreds of kids can't cut it.

Head of the player's union taking a huge whack for not putting your draftees into the induction programs.
Of course the head of the limpest organisation in world sport is going to use this as a chance to pump up his own tyres.
You forgot to mention how Alessio lied originally too to add weight to his allegations.

So in reality, I can only see 1 issue for the club here. Although I'm sure the club itself would be trying to make everything perfect - I can only see that of any of the supposed 'scandals' and 'disasters' you and the rest of the gullible footy world are screaming about, only 1 of them is the cause for any form of worry.

And only 1 is fairly being labelled as an issue for the club.

You may as well change your profile to 'St Kilda'.

Seriously... speaking of the stupid football public.

Lovett being on trial for rape is terrible for The club but anybody who thinks that has anything to do with st kildas culture is literally ******ed. if anything surely it would have more to do with the club he'd spent the last 5 years with.

Honestly some bigfooty experts read the herald sun like Islamic extremeists read the qu'ran. Think for yourself people.
I never mentioned that C word. It's BS, I'm sure every club has their good & bad eggs.

My point is:
OK, start of off-season '10, pre-season '11.
Surely, the word from the club hierarchy would be "we don't want an off-season as bad, publicity wise, as last year; so be good little boys"

What happens?
Bang, bang, bang.
Again & again. One after the other. Not any one hanging offence, but 4 or 5 semi-connected events following almost weekly.

Where is the discipline.
Where is the leadership.

Where does the buck stop.

Reiwoldt sure as heck doesn't want it.

Just disgraceful by the Dogs - real low.

We've worked hard this pre season to own the off field ferk ups, put time and thought into each discretion....and now the Dogs come up short with this lame effort.

P!ss off Dogs - Scandal sponsors us and if you cant do it properly....dont do it.

PS we'll still smack you in the prelim though and really thats all most Saints fans give a shyte about anyway......:thumbsu:

Wow media knows how to beat up a story.

Media getting a bit over the top with this whole hunting down an AFL scandal at every opportunity.

Are they that desperate for news that they have to stalk every move an AFL player makes?

A revolution is happening in Egypt, and all our journos want to write about is AFL players getting drunk in Hong Kong.

I didn't see anything wrong in the Youtube clip. Did the WB players harm anyone? No. Did they harm themselves? No.

I understand the severity of issues involving women and drugs, and crime in general, and they need to be taken seriously.

But taking pot shots at players for having some innocent fun is invasive and pathetic.

Poor form by the media.

Will that be before or after Roo puts on another oscar winning performance?

Yeah that occurs seconds after your fullback performs what can only be described as the most stupid and undisciplined acts weve seen on a football field. Direct your attack on the clown Lake.

Yeah that occurs seconds after your fullback performs what can only be described as the most stupid and undisciplined acts weve seen on a football field. Direct your attack on the clown Lake.

I'd say running into an open goal and getting smothered would be just a little bit higher.

Footy players got pissed on an end of season trip, the party spilled onto a back street and a couple of cars were harrased for a bit of fun.:cool:

If this is it then its a total non event. No fights, no group sex with U18 girls, no seedy nude photo's, no urinating in public and no prescription or other ilegal drugs.

Its the end of season footy trip, what else do you expect them to do but let their hair down.;):D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say running into an open goal and getting smothered would be just a little bit higher.

Did Riewoldt get warned not to do it but then go ahead and do it? You Bulldog supporters let Lake off the hook by blaming Riewoldt. Lake was a clown.

Will that be before or after Roo puts on another oscar winning performance?

You mean when he kicks 4 after halft time in a prelim to again sink the Dogs?

Thats the "Oscar" we love.

I must say, where's the heat on Eade? No wins in a Prelim for 367yrs...clearly CAN NOT take the side to the next level and still the media darling....amazing.

Dogs are flat track bully's who when faced with an opposition.....don't like it hard and can't play defense.

See you again in the prelim this year....:eek:

I've seen the video, such a non-issue.

Who did the car worm? That was great.
Andrew "Wee-Man" Hooper - 172cm, don't know how he got up there

And what about Grant's ears? If you're going to act up, make sure you look fab-u-lous :cool:

Id say not being able to make a GF after what....67 attempts is a tad more embarrassing than a player getting smotheered during a game.

BTW have some respect for the great man....he smacks your mob EVERYTIME we play you.......when it matters.....

No sign of "tough little Gia"?.....still missing from last years finals series...

No sign of "tough little Gia"?.....still missing from last years finals series...
3 second half goals against the Swans got us over the line. Maybe you should try watching football sometime :thumbsu:

Watched the video. Pretty harmless stuff. Thought the worm on the car was pretty neat. Media are just blowing this up huge as they need a new story to go on after the whole St. Kilda drama.

Head down to the $2 shop and buy yourself a sense of humour.

I've got a sense of humour. This stuff isn't funny. It was hilarious when I was 14, though. Now it's just lame.

I'm not saying they should be sacked, or even have any real disciplinary action taken against them beyond a strong talking to. But it's juvenile stuff.

Now Cooney's kid is going to be able to google his/her dad and see him acting like a stupid bogan.

Let's hope it's an even playing field next time around.

you mean like 2009? when THE DIFFERENCE was again N Riewoldt?:eek:

you guys get any more level a playing field and you'll sink.

seriously, you come out like worldbeaters after winning last years pre season cup..."smashed the Aints.." by 40....only problem.....it was March....

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs Hong Kong Video(s)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back