Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:
What time will the first scalping stories hit the news do ya reckon.

How much are they tipped to go for ?
Optus is digital only tickets as well. It is Going to be very easy for scalpers to operate as when my cousin went in 2016 - he had to go to the AFL Events Office to get his ticket in person, no one else was able to pick it up for him

A further update. A Melbourne supporter has told me what their Priority categories were.

Priority 1: Grand Final Guarantee members including those that paid for the guarantee.
Priority 2: Non-GF guarantee major memberships 16 game, 11 game, 5-game interstate
Priority 3: All other memberships not including non-access - I.e. 3-game.

Based on that, they would have had so many more P1 and P2 members, than what we have, which makes me think we will have more tickets available to P3 than what they did.

My reasoning is that with 12000 tickets we will have about 2000 P1 members. We then have 10000 P2 members. So if every member takes that up, then they'll be no tickets left for P3, but there is no way everyone of those barcodes are being used. If 80% of the 12000 are used, that will leave about 2500 tickets P3.

Melbourne would have had at least 30000 members eligible for their P1 and P2 allocation and they didn't sell out, although must have went close as P3 sold out in under 5 minutes.
We went at least to Priority 4 or perhaps 5 in 2016. Can't remember all the different categories but there is a thread about it that the search function would find.

Social club is P2 for us, we do not have anything like 10000 P1 + P2 in our way of doing this.

Oversharing dribble ahead, skip if you want.
I have given away my barcodes to doggies supporters for free and happy to.
I understand all the people asking.
I was lucky enough to go to 2016, very, very special.

I pay my membership plus social club plus Charles Sutton every single year and continue to do so even though I have moved to NSW. And now even though I am out of work due to Covid, had to think long and hard about renewal next year, but will sacrifice other things first.

I want to go to the Grandfinal!!!!

Just remember that these are our hard paid for barcodes that we would love to use for ourselves.
Not only that, but I hope that all these Bulldog fans will learn a lesson and purchase memberships next year. The club needs the support every year and we of course hope to achieve this result again and again.

Covid permitting, crowds may even be permitted at the G again. 🤞

Apologies I can’t find the right thread for tickets but if I can pass on my Barcode (that usually carries a guaranteed GF ticket) I gladly will.

Hi libbaaaa
I would absolutely love access to your membership codes if you’d be kind enough to share?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We went at least to Priority 4 or perhaps 5 in 2016. Can't remember all the different categories but there is a thread about it that the search function would find.

Social club is P2 for us, we do not have anything like 10000 P1 + P2 in our way of doing this.

I said 10000 P2 because that is what our social club is capped at, and I thought we had sold out

If any Doggies fans do have some barcodes and all the real fans are sorted I'd be happy to send some beers your way or donate to your favourite charity. I know it's a long shot but I'm footy mad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Doggies fans. I know it's a long shot but if anyone was feeling kind enough to share 2 barcodes, I'd be eternally grateful.

What’s the deal with tickets? Can a melb membership get a WA doggy’s supporter in? More than happy to help someone out if that’s the case, let’s get as many dogs supporters there as possible 😍

I am a dogs supporter in WA. Would love love love 2x barcodes so we can go support them if anyone still has some? 🙏
What’s the deal with tickets? Can a melb membership get a WA doggy’s supporter in? More than happy to help someone out if that’s the case, let’s get as many dogs supporters there as possible 😍

I'll pay for a couple of barcodes if anyone has any going that they're willing to share

PM

Look familiar ?

"Melb supporters wanting an extra for their mob on GF day please PM. Best mate is a Dee, have my beanie from the PF where I was cheering every Gawn goal.

Mate can only access one ticket for the GF so has to sit there on his own (amongst Dee's faithful, but cmon would be better with a mate next to him)

Happy to pay for the privilege".

Hi there
General question here. I understand Priority 1 with the Dogs allocation is for WA Members or those with borders open to WA. Do you know how that is being enforced are there special codes for each state or are they using an address lookup on the membership at they point you attempt to get the ticket. Just curious as there didn't seem to be any restriction like this on Melbourne's allocation nor in fact for any other final played here in Perth. Thanks in advance. Geoff

Look familiar ?

"Melb supporters wanting an extra for their mob on GF day please PM. Best mate is a Dee, have my beanie from the PF where I was cheering every Gawn goal.

Mate can only access one ticket for the GF so has to sit there on his own (amongst Dee's faithful, but cmon would be better with a mate next to him)

Happy to pay for the privilege".

Ha yeah that's me, I'd love to go and sit next to my mate, shoot me

Hoping someone is keen to sell, no harm in asking

Ha yeah that's me, I'd love to go and sit next to my mate, shoot me

Hoping someone is keen to sell, no harm in asking

After this " Dead set rorted there the Lions" ;)

Hi everyone,

Keen to help a fellow-dog get to the game. I have adult and child priority 2 social club memberships.

In return I’m seeking a game-day grand final record (which is normally a gold edition rather than the silver that can be bought pre-match) I like beer too :)

PM me if you’re keen (and genuine)

The word is out. The Melbourne thread was half this size.
Considering Demonland has 24 pages to go with the 7 on BF, Melb still have the doggies covered on the GF ticket request front.
The folk on Demonland don't seem to quite as gnarly as the folk here on BF that's MFC & Doggies both.
Melb had ~70% of the crowd support v Geeschlong and looking like it's gonna be the same come GF if some of the gnarly responses on here are anything to go by.
Just my observation.

Would love to purchase some Dogs barcodes to try get tickets to the GF. I am a Dog's fan in WA. 🙏

PM if anyone has any available please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back