Bye bye Clarkson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight! Fight! Fight !
fight GIF

Shouldn't indulge this but alright RossHenshaw.

Sonja calls you in as a consultant - what's your plan?

Immediately terminate Clarkson? Install one of the assistants as interim?

Who do you shortlist as replacement? What type of coach? What is your comeback when managers decline your approach to interview citing instability?

What do you say to LDU and other players hesitating to commit amid the instability?

What does your media release say?

Do you keep Viney?
Its been discussed by the OP in detail about 40 pages back.. IIRC it was employ Tom Lynch as senior coach ****ING LEGIT LOL

I don't think this is the question.

I think it would be "How do you plan to retain any of the staff that Clarko brought with him?"

Its not should he keep Viney its would be why in the ever loving f*** would Viney (& several others) stay even if you want to retain them?
Viney isn’t a piss weak campaigner to walk out on his mate and what they take on.

I would assume there needs to be checkpoints and thresholds along the way? We can’t just lose the next 70 games by 10 goals just because we have a contract in place. Maybe we can. I think it’s important that the board articulates the long term strategy better to the members and supporters. I for one am not sure what it is. Maybe I have missed it. The expectation this year was to see improvement both on and off field. We have achieved neither.
We’ll win this week, so there goes that.

I think we are pretty light on in coaches, need a real good assistant.. which will come. Need a tactical minded coach that can be the Tactical coach to Gaffer Clarkson

Playing devils advocate here but who at the club is keeping Clarko and Viney accountable? It’s all good for posters to say we are all in on Clarko and Viney and have no other alternative but what’s the time frame for the blind faith strategy? What are the KPI’s? When does this thread start to be relevant?
Pretty obvious, he is judged over his contract period not a 3rd through his tenure.

Guys we really need to settle down. This can’t be doing anybody’s mental health any good. A good idea might be that anyone who disagrees with the BBC premise just ignore this thread. Nothing good can come out of venting here. I need to follow my own advice. Nobody’s forcing us to respond.
What's the big black **** premise about?

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Guys we really need to settle down. This can’t be doing anybody’s mental health any good. A good idea might be that anyone who disagrees with the BBC premise just ignore this thread. Nothing good can come out of venting here. 🤣 I need to follow my own advice. Nobody’s forcing us to respond.
Is it possible to put a thread on ignore like we can do with a poster? if not then can the mods send this thread to Lidges Lounge that way those that have something to say can say it there and not here..out of sight out of mind..

Is it possible to put a thread on ignore like we can do with a poster? if not then can the mods send this thread to Lidges Lounge that way those that have something to say can say it there and not here..out of sight out of mind..
🤣I was thinking the exact same thing KK. That would be good.

The “Bye Bye Clarkson” thread that I created 6 weeks ago has had Over 1K of replies / comments …
My first thread in taking the Pi55 & sucking in a few absolute bottom feeders who really showed their true dumb * IQ … priceless.
My job is done. 👋 👍

View attachment 1997257

King Corey

Thought processes were plain to see

Pretty obvious, he is judged over his contract period not a 3rd through his tenure.
Is it that obvious? We have moved on our last 3 coaches during their existing contracts. They obviously got judged earlier. Admittedly they weren’t on 1m a year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well this is going as swimmingly as expected.

As pointed out long ago here we do plenty to allow free speech, regardless of our personal opinions on the subject at hand, but there is a line between acceptable and beyond acceptable.

Childish personal threats, however subtle, are beyond the pale here.

Given said posts were made by the OP this thread will be shut for further responses for the time being, lest we place a thread ban on the OP himself and begin dealing cards like a Crown croupier on speed.

Until further notice……….

Bye GIF

Oh, and this thread reminds me of this doozy that played out on air years ago:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back