• Parkdale Vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazenod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hampton have a real chance ..................

thats if their supporters and 2s players collaborate striking allegations on the eve of finals, trying to rub out players who weren't even involved

Doesnt matter though. They love getting enihalated in the big one. lest we forget!!!

At least our home ground has grass on it...
Oh, and keep the sms threats coming...

Nothing more than a typical SFL club. No doubt you'll tell further lies and change the story 6 times if you face the tribunal again in 2008, which you no doubt will. Not to mention evidence from a "still camera" which was clearly a video camera. :rolleyes:

Betting Market-c Section 2008

Rupertswood $1.02
Ajax $1.30
Ormond $2.20
Oakleigh $2.50
Mazenod $3.10
Hampton Rovers $3.30
Parkdale $4.30
Whitefriars $5.00
Mhsob $7.50
Monash $8.00

everyday spelling, you are correct, this is the worst market EVER,

I shall have a crack.

These odds are based on what i have heard aswell as results from last year both " B " grade joing " c " grade and then " d " grade comming up

Rupo - $3.00
Ajax - $3.90
Ormond - $5.20
Mazenod - $6.00

Whitefriars - $12.00
Oakleigh - $15.00
Hampton - $17.00
Parkdale - $18.00
Mhsob - $25.00
Monash - $30.00

GF Final Double - Rupo V Ajax - $10:00
Rupo V Ormond $ 15.20
Rupo V Mazenod $ 18.00

Ajax V Ormond - $20.00
Ajax V Mazenod - 23.00

Mazenod V Ormond - $31.00

The rest write your own ticket

B & F

Bloke from Ormond Kehlar ( going for four in a row )- sorry if incorrect spelling - $1.80

Good brother from parkdale - $4.00
Chamberlin nodders - $5.50
Monzell ( rupo ) - $7.00

What are the odds on the trifecta happening for 2008 ie Rupertswood (VAFA C Section Premiers), Geelong (AFL Premiers), Melbourne Storm (NRL)?

I know I've done this before, but with the fixtures release imminent here's how Round 1 might look like:

Hampton Rovers v Oakleigh
AJAX v Rupertswood
Whitefriars v MHSOB
Monash v Parkdale
Mazenod v Ormond

Just out of interest, what will be the key games to watch out for in C Section in 2008?

Any suggestions/thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

brendon waldron from port melbourne 2 monash, and have also heard that he has a few players coming with him!!!!! i would not right them off!!!! as the blues team can change every yr!!!! the darkhorse!!!!

And that could well be the grand final match-up. A Rupertswood-Oakleigh Grand Final would be very interesting, possibly the two best in-form on-field clubs after Old Xaverians and St Bedes Mentone Tigers (in terms of recent on-field success over the past few years). I reckon next to St Kevins-Old Xaverians, and Hampton Rovers-AJAX, this is another big VAFA rivalry that will probabaly grow over the next 2-3 years or more.

And that could well be the grand final match-up. A Rupertswood-Oakleigh Grand Final would be very interesting, possibly the two best in-form on-field clubs after Old Xaverians and St Bedes Mentone Tigers (in terms of recent on-field success over the past few years). I reckon next to St Kevins-Old Xaverians, and Hampton Rovers-AJAX, this is another big VAFA rivalry that will probabaly grow over the next 2-3 years or more.

Thats not a rivalry Jas... OEG v St Bernards... Thats a knife.. i mean rivalry

I reckon next to St Kevins-Old Xaverians, and Hampton Rovers-AJAX, this is another big VAFA rivalry that will probabaly grow over the next 2-3 years or more.

I'll stand corrected by Tutto or Brian if this isn't completely accurate, but I'd venture SKOB and Xavs would've only been in the same grade for about 6 of the last 15 seasons, the last time being 2005.

Bit hard to have a rivalry if you don't play each other......

But I still reckon that Oakleigh v Rupertswood would be THE C Section Grand Final for 2008. It would not surprise me if Oakleigh and Rupertswood finish in the top two and the end of the H&A series next year.Let's assume if these two clubs were to play off in the C Section Grand Final, what would the outcome be like-Oakleigh or Rupertswood?

But I still reckon that Oakleigh v Rupertswood would be THE C Section Grand Final for 2008. It would not surprise me if Oakleigh and Rupertswood finish in the top two and the end of the H&A series next year.Let's assume if these two clubs were to play off in the C Section Grand Final, what would the outcome be like-Oakleigh or Rupertswood?

Oakleigh won't be playing any grand finals pal.

Rupo 25-20-170 def Oakleigh 5.13.43

Ajax
Rupertswood
Ormond
Mazenod

Whitefriars
Oakleigh
MHSOB
Parkdale
Rovers
Monash

Jackas stiff to come back down this year, from all reports Rupo the new "Blacks" of the ammos.

Jackas are the softiest team i have every played all hang out no heart i would expect them to finish mid table your 2,3,4 and 5 teams to hard to strong for any jackas outfit, boys you can round around caulfield park 1000 times but really you should buy a few frozen hearts. Tough but fair please leave your thoughts.

[/b][/u]

Rupo 25-20-170 def Oakleigh 5.13.43

yes agreed monkeyboy,

Two very different sides from several years ago, Rupo to pull the krushers pants down in rd1 and give them a lesson in " c " grade footy.

Oakleigh will not be playng finals,

Rupo
Ormond
Nodders
Ajax

Can we see anyone challenging Rupertswood for premiership contention, or is it all going to be one-way traffic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back