• Parkdale Vultures

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mazenod

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Hampton & Oakleigh will struggle if thats the best they could produce on the weekend. The standard of play was pretty ordinary compared to the Ormond/Mazemnod game. Both sides will have to lift to be competetive with the top sides in this grade.

curious how you watched both full matches? on another note well done tipping monash by 60 over hampton you were only wrong by 157 points. your clearly in know about c grade ammos keep up the good work! :thumbsu:

I can just imagine the game in Sunbury last weekend

Hard Ball gets
Rupo = 0
Ajax = 0

And anyone who says Rupo was hard at it. Toe pokes in the middle of of a pack is not head over the ball.

Mistaking youth for softness is just pure ignorance. Have seen Rupo many times and hardness is matched by skill and pace. Great outfit. Big willy you are a battler

Wouldn't get ahead of yourself after one win. Ormond are still a very good side. Went out to watch Parkdale turn in a very ordinary performance against a well disciplined mazenod outfit. Dunne at chf for the nodders is a gun but rochford was equally impressive for us. Big game against ajax next week coming off a loss as well. Parkdale will have to improve by a lot to be competitive on todays performance. Did dukes and ritterman play today. Rupo, i think, weren't that bad last week. Parkdale just played out of their skins! Rupo still have a very good midfield that will win games for them.

Their supporters and coaching staff are still a bunch of FLOGS. Hope there club has a luncheon.

Mistaking youth for softness is just pure ignorance. Have seen Rupo many times and hardness is matched by skill and pace. Great outfit. Big willy you are a battler

Have seen Rupo twice, need to take a teaspoon of concrete and harden the F UP. Big Willy has done more in his career than you can imagine.
He still might be a battler but at least he is a good bloke involved in a real club.
Also you live in Sunbury (= BATTLER)

Have seen Rupo twice, need to take a teaspoon of concrete and harden the F UP. Big Willy has done more in his career than you can imagine.
He still might be a battler but at least he is a good bloke involved in a real club.
Also you live in Sunbury (= BATTLER)

I don't live in Sunbury, yet that comment was the most accurate of your post. Enchanting work. I am keen to see more of your work.

Have to say Hampton have been playing some very impressive Football. They outplayed Oakleigh last week, and absolutely destroyed Monash this week. Hate to say it, but they are a big contender this year.
Is well and truly an open season this year. My tip is the only easy win this year will be against Whitefriars, but then again you never know, everyone tipped Oakleigh to be an easy beat and they smashed Ormond (who everyone claimed to be the real deal/potential premiers)

Top 4 this year:
Hampton
Ajax
Ormond
Oakleigh or Parkdale

Have to say Hampton have been playing some very impressive Football. They outplayed Oakleigh last week, and absolutely destroyed Monash this week. Hate to say it, but they are a big contender this year.
Is well and truly an open season this year. My tip is the only easy win this year will be against Whitefriars, but then again you never know, everyone tipped Oakleigh to be an easy beat and they smashed Ormond (who everyone claimed to be the real deal/potential premiers)

Top 4 this year:
Hampton
Ajax
Ormond
Oakleigh or Parkdale

I wouldn't take too much notice of Hampton's first 2 weeks. We prepared ourselves for the past 6 months for a crack at Oakleigh after having our pants pulled down in the GF. And Monash will struggle if that's all they can put up. Very soft side that relied on their run, but our boys were equal to the task. We'll have a better idea after Round 6 as to where our boys are at. Some serious footy to be played in the next month.

Not good to hear that the Jackas supporters are up to thier old tricks. I know for a fact that they are trying to improve thier image, coach Powell sent an email to everyone on their supporter data base imploring them to improve their behaviour. If they are as bad as they were last year then there will be some action from HQ.

That is just not true!
Ajax is very aware of the past criticisms and is doing everything possible to prevent poor behaviour. I was at the game and there was absolutely nothing that justified the original comment re Ajax's supporters.
If anything, Ruppo supporters ,down near their change rooms were too vocal towards the Ajax players!
Time everyone left this alone!

Quite correct KB, 'C' Grade is alive this season.
Very interesting day against AJAX yesterday @ Rupo.
Fair Dinkum, what a bunch of self saucing puddings they are.... and that was just their supporters !
Rupo were tough and hard at every contest and thoroughly deserved the win. As noted in a post above, the opposition was missing players, however so was Rupo.
Incidentally, I've got to say that it is a long time since I have seen such a biased umpiring effort in the magoos. The gentleman with the fashionable eyeware should be banned from officialdom forever. I've been studying the laws of the game feverishly since the game and I am unable to locate the law that states you can award a free kick against boisterous supporters. :eek:
What is the game coming to...

Not the least bit surprised by this. He's been doing it for years and it comes as no coincidence their reserves have had some favourable results in that time.

That is just not true!
Ajax is very aware of the past criticisms and is doing everything possible to prevent poor behaviour. I was at the game and there was absolutely nothing that justified the original comment re Ajax's supporters.
If anything, Ruppo supporters ,down near their change rooms were too vocal towards the Ajax players!

There has to be some justification if it's been brought up on a public forum. Might be high time the club reassessed the vehicle pushing the prevention of their poor behaviour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

good win by the oaks this weekend. we out played ormond im sure they will bounce back though.

some big ins for hampton this week, will only get stronger, daniel anderson (2nd? in d1 comp band f last year) was running messages against us last week, another very handy player to come back, any idea when he will be back for u guys uncle mick? rovers could be a team to watch.

top 4
oakleigh
ormond
ajax
hamton

Don't get carried away with the Monders. So far they've only shown themselves to be an average unit. Early days though.
So far we have won by 10 goals to last years finalist which spanked Parkdale & lost by 5 goals to last years D1 premiers who aren't as bad as people think. Hardly an average unit...

Give it a few more weeks before you claim rubbish like that moron. Time will tell...

Not sure why they played reserves but it might explain the score line in that match.

Hardly the case. They were a very even side for a 2's outfit and the 2 players mentioned were nothing more than solid contributors in that game. I believe it's a discipline thing for Hogan who couldn't train much due to work commitments.

good win by the oaks this weekend. we out played ormond im sure they will bounce back though.

some big ins for hampton this week, will only get stronger, daniel anderson (2nd? in d1 comp band f last year) was running messages against us last week, another very handy player to come back, any idea when he will be back for u guys uncle mick? rovers could be a team to watch.

top 4
oakleigh
ormond
ajax
hamton

Interesting that some of these early predictions are being made given the results of the first 2 rounds. Some major upsets after what we saw in Round 1. From being written of all pre-season to now being a contender after 2 wins is interesting. Oakleigh game was of a poor standard says one observer and Monash weren't impressive by any means after quarter time on Saturday. Expended a lot of energy before the game yelling and carrying on towards our boys which might explain their early fade.
Danny Andersen was having an affair with one of the umpires last year which explains his 2nd placing in the comp B&F.

Danny Andersen was having an affair with one of the umpires last year which explains his 2nd placing in the comp B&F.

gossipalert.jpg

Bring forth proof, or forever be considered a shitweasel.

regardless of his affair or not, will he be back for you guys soon?
and did u simply out play monash or are they really that bad?

So far we have won by 10 goals to last years finalist which spanked Parkdale & lost by 5 goals to last years D1 premiers who aren't as bad as people think. Hardly an average unit...

Give it a few more weeks before you claim rubbish like that moron. Time will tell...

Maybe you should think before you start hurling around insults. I did say early days and I was responding to a post that mentioned the Monders as premiership favourites. I happen to think ( along with many others) that our form doesn't warrant that tag. Got smashed by St Pauls in (admittedly only) a praccy; put in an average first half against Mazenod; were beaten for three quarters against Oakleigh.

Be honest in your assessment. The team is undersized and hasn't (apart from Matty Robbins) picked-up any boom recruits. In fact we've have lost a few - four of whom are in WA working for 12 months.

I'd like to see the club prosper as much as you, but I try and be fair and reasonable in what I post. You should try it;)

Maybe you should think before you start hurling around insults. I did say early days and I was responding to a post that mentioned the Monders as premiership favourites. I happen to think ( along with many others) that our form doesn't warrant that tag. Got smashed by St Pauls in (admittedly only) a praccy; put in an average first half against Mazenod; were beaten for three quarters against Oakleigh.

Be honest in your assessment. The team is undersized and hasn't (apart from Matty Robbins) picked-up any boom recruits. In fact we've have lost a few - four of whom are in WA working for 12 months.

I'd like to see the club prosper as much as you, but I try and be fair and reasonable in what I post. You should try it;)
nobody's gone to WA yet.
the other gunn recruit is hoggan,who did his knee on saturday

nobody's gone to WA yet.
the other gunn recruit is hoggan,who did his knee on saturday

Thanks for the correction 'bedford'. That's good news. I'd been told that four had gone and and one stage Marty was a possibility because he worked for the same firm. I'll have to dice that source.:)
Go Monders!

That is just not true!
Time everyone left this alone![/quote]

Oh please, spare me the crocodile tears... :cool::cool::cool:

And by the way, who the hell is Ruppo ??

That is just not true!
Time everyone left this alone![/quote]

Oh please, spare me the crocodile tears... :cool::cool::cool:

And by the way, who the hell is Ruppo ??

I WILL SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU !
RUPERTSWOOD!!!!
Now do you understand?
By the way, it was probably you who was bad mouthing Ajax on Saturday, just like you are now! Try to forget it ....

That is just not true!

You have got to be kidding mazal. You guys were a disgrace. I even heard one of your supporters abuse one of your own players. There is never anything justified in your club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back