C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Poor insightful rubbish? Aren't you High boys getting a bit precious, just because I didn't mention you in the same category as the Sharks, Krushers and Caulfield...

Gotta give you all credit for sticking up for each other. Good comradarie! Now just get a kick!

I just think your contributions are very very poor. And once again you have informed me this is the case.
As for the MHSOB..I have no idea what youre talking about. Why would you even think I am from the MHSOB? I merely enjoy watching this great game of ours from afar.
Having said that for you to not include the "High" in the same category as the Sharks, Krushers and Caulfield is a disgrace. Hasve you been looking at the results from week to week you clown?

Has anyone seen the top 25 from "C' grade yet. Altho there is another posting I cant be asked swapping back to it. The Dais consists of -

Dukes (Ajax) ... no 1
MacIntyre (MHSOB) .....no 2
Carboni (Caulfield) ......no 3.

Dukes is a gun and in my opinion should be there. Absolute champion.

Beauy v Caulfield - One of these teams goes a bit missing when the pressures applied. The other team by 36pts. Oh, and because I like Carboni - he sounds like a cross between a race horse and a bowl of pasta.
Mazenod v Oakleigh - Crushers are too fast, will love the big ground. Get the nod by 2 goals
Old Geelong v Bulleen - The Grange Hermitage match of the round between the 2 cellar dwellers. Go Cats Go in a tight one. 6pts
Monash v MHSOB - The nerds travel well and play better away from home. A tub-thumping 10 goals
Parkdale v Ajax - Informer will be back to his best and because Ajax hate entering the vulture-dome - well, there has to be an upset, and maybe it's poor old Parkdale's turn. 13pts

Round Up u sound like a dissapointed ex member of the blue and gold. If you are who I think you r I'd love to see u back down at the field of dreams for a frothie or two (corona!!!!!)

Baz

I would like to congratulate Nick "Celebration" Kennedy on a workman like 200 games. Great achievement by the SQUID!
I'm sure his good friends "cats" and "dougie" are working hard on an AFL style banner as we speak.

"Eat em alive squid"!

baz

I think Beaumaris will beat caulfield by 4 goals as its big day and night for the boys in blue and gold.
On a serious note I would like to congratulate myself on notching up my 100th career post.

sp1.jpg

Baz

Beauy v Caulfield - One of these teams goes a bit missing when the pressures applied. The other team by 36pts. Oh, and because I like Carboni - he sounds like a cross between a race horse and a bowl of pasta.
Mazenod v Oakleigh - Crushers are too fast, will love the big ground. Get the nod by 2 goals
Old Geelong v Bulleen - The Grange Hermitage match of the round between the 2 cellar dwellers. Go Cats Go in a tight one. 6pts
Monash v MHSOB - The nerds travel well and play better away from home. A tub-thumping 10 goals
Parkdale v Ajax - Informer will be back to his best and because Ajax hate entering the vulture-dome - well, there has to be an upset, and maybe it's poor old Parkdale's turn. 13pts

Beauy v Caulfield - Beauy at home just
Mazenod v Oakleigh - Crushers are a class act. My man Bromley for yet another bag.
Old Geelong v Bulleen - BT on form:D
Monash v MHSOB - MHSOB bya long long way.
Parkdale v Ajax - Going with form again. Jackers by a fair bit.

Enjoy the weekend gents.

whats happened to the noders??? after starting really well it seems like the wheels are starting to fall off if not already gone...

Injuries to key players has had a huge impact - not using it as an excuse - just stating the facts.
Hoping to get a few back shortly but the two Chambo's are going to be out for the rest of the year - massive loss and hard to cover.
Hope to be back to our best come second half of the year.

Beauy v Caulfield - Beauy at home just
Mazenod v Oakleigh - Crushers are a class act. My man Bromley for yet another bag.
Old Geelong v Bulleen - BT on form:D
Monash v MHSOB - MHSOB bya long long way.
Parkdale v Ajax - Going with form again. Jackers by a fair bit.

Enjoy the weekend gents.

Caulfield too good for Beauy I would think.
Oaks let me down badly last week so I'll go with Nodders at home.
Very important win to someone, think OGGs are "less bad" than BT.
Ashers have great record against MHS at the Frearson, big upset coming.
Would tip the Jacks by 100points anywhere else but only just at the GG.

Peace.

Not a bad effort by Johnny Aitken and his top 25 players...always good to debate and i don't think he was far off in an overall sense - Well Done!
Only real ommision with all due respect to those named is that Gower of Beauy should be in. Would trade Jayaweera out and Gower in, plus rise his name a few places higher than 18!
P.s. Congrats Bazza on the 100 posts...certainly one of the main men on this forum...seems to know his stuff - Well Done!

As for the MHSOB..I have no idea what youre talking about. Why would you even think I am from the MHSOB? I merely enjoy watching this great game of ours from afar.
Having said that for you to not include the "High" in the same category as the Sharks, Krushers and Caulfield is a disgrace.

Mmm can't imagine why I would think that....

As for the weekend

Beauy v Caulfield - The Fields will scrape home, but not without a good scare
Mazenod v Oakleigh - The Nodders are obviously going to struggle without some key players, shame really, but Oakleigh will win this.
Old Geelong v Bulleen - BT are away, but OG's are horrible, BT to get this one in a close one
Monash v MHSOB - Just so I don't upset anyone, the High boys by around 30 points
Parkdale v Ajax - Jackas will have too much run and are my pick, but this is very winnable for Vultures

Not a bad effort by Johnny Aitken and his top 25 players...always good to debate and i don't think he was far off in an overall sense - Well Done!
Only real ommision with all due respect to those named is that Gower of Beauy should be in. Would trade Jayaweera out and Gower in, plus rise his name a few places higher than 18!
P.s. Congrats Bazza on the 100 posts...certainly one of the main men on this forum...seems to know his stuff - Well Done!

thanks
baz

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just think your contributions are very very poor. And once again you have informed me this is the case.
Having said that for you to not include the "High" in the same category as the Sharks, Krushers and Caulfield is a disgrace. Hasve you been looking at the results from week to week you clown?

Has anyone seen the top 25 from "C' grade yet. Altho there is another posting I cant be asked swapping back to it. The Dais consists of -

Dukes (Ajax) ... no 1
MacIntyre (MHSOB) .....no 2
Carboni (Caulfield) ......no 3.

Dukes is a gun and in my opinion should be there. Absolute champion.
Informer i reckon Keano does a good job on here.....

He could be spot on with you High connections... Your posts certainly indicate it.... and your tips and you fair top 25...

Informer i reckon Keano does a good job on here.....

He could be spot on with you High connections... Your posts certainly indicate it.... and your tips and you fair top 25...

RealSaga, I could not give a flog what you think. I give a non biased view on the "C" grade and the ammos.
Anyway who are you to have a crack...this is your first post!!! Long time reader first time poster! ...give me a break. Where have you been? Obviously your boyfriend Keano has put you up to this. If he's laying next to you this morning, tell him I said hello.

Now to the real stuff, great games on the weekend.

Surprise for me was to see the Nodders get home over the Crushers. I rate the crishers right up there. Was dissappointing to see errant kicking which cost them dearly. Cualfield over Beauy was also a bit of a surprisae out there. Should Beauy not have kicked straight it could have been a lot uglier.

At the half way mark the top 4 looks still up in the air as does the bottom 2. I still cant believe Parkdale are 1 and 8. They're a lot better than that.

After Round 9 (1/2 way mark)
1 CAULFIELD GRAM9810120075632158.732 MHSOB972099168328145.103 AJAX972093376028122.764 BEAUMARIS963084572724116.235 OAKLEIGH963083273024113.976 MAZENOD954089874120121.197 MONASH BLUES9270655868875.468 OLD GEELONG9270713951874.979 PARKDALE91808131082475.1410 BULLEEN TEMP91805861168450.17

Top 4 predictions at year end of regular season....

Caulfield - young team with a great midfield and talented full forward.
MHSOB - Strong team, well balanced, with a super dominant ruckman (very rare in 'C' grade).
Ajax - Another team with a great midfield, very fit and a young but quality forward.
Oakleigh - Great midfield that works damn hard to get to all contests. They push back deep and carry the ball forward. Great team. Oh..My man Bromley. Need I say more..

Bottom 2
Bullen Tem - Just havent got the firepower anywhere. Cant see them getting out of this one. Should start preparing for D grade.
Monash Blues - Tough one to pick. Still competetive but lack of skill their biggest issue.

RealSaga, I could not give a flog what you think. I give a non biased view on the "C" grade and the ammos.
Anyway who are you to have a crack...this is your first post!!! Long time reader first time poster! ...give me a break. Where have you been? Obviously your boyfriend Keano has put you up to this. If he's laying next to you this morning, tell him I said hello.

Surprise for me was to see the Nodders get home over the Crushers. I rate the crishers right up there. Was dissappointing to see errant kicking which cost them dearly. Cualfield over Beauy was also a bit of a surprisae out there. Should Beauy not have kicked straight it could have been a lot uglier.

At the half way mark the top 4 looks still up in the air as does the bottom 2. I still cant believe Parkdale are 1 and 8. They're a lot better than that.

I can!

Good form Strongy.

I see Mifsud and Carboni are required at the tribunal tomorrow night. One a coach and the other a quality midfielder. Huge loss if either of them gets knocked out for their respective teams.

Does anyone have any info on this?

After Round 9 (1/2 way mark)
1 CAULFIELD GRAM9810120075632158.732 MHSOB972099168328145.103 AJAX972093376028122.764 BEAUMARIS963084572724116.235 OAKLEIGH963083273024113.976 MAZENOD954089874120121.197 MONASH BLUES9270655868875.468 OLD GEELONG9270713951874.979 PARKDALE91808131082475.1410 BULLEEN TEMP91805861168450.17

Top 4 predictions at year end of regular season....

Caulfield - young team with a great midfield and talented full forward.
MHSOB - Strong team, well balanced, with a super dominant ruckman (very rare in 'C' grade).
Ajax - Another team with a great midfield, very fit and a young but quality forward.
Oakleigh - Great midfield that works damn hard to get to all contests. They push back deep and carry the ball forward. Great team. Oh..My man Bromley. Need I say more..

Bottom 2
Bullen Tem - Just havent got the firepower anywhere. Cant see them getting out of this one. Should start preparing for D grade.
Monash Blues - Tough one to pick. Still competetive but lack of skill their biggest issue.

Homophobia does you little credit....especially considering how close you are to Commercial Rd

Agree BT are probably going down, however I reckon the Ashers have more to offer than an aged Old Geelong.

Relegation
Bullen Templestowe
Old Geelong

As for the other end, I don't see it so open. Caulfield should finish top 2, unless their young brigade tires as the season winds on. Beauy will continue to be tough to beat at home and will finish the season well. High will be there (so calm down Informer, any relation to the 90's failed rap star?), despite a lack of depth. With Oakleigh finishing up the four. Reckon the Jackas will miss without Dukes for the rest of the year.

Top 4
Caulfield
Beaumaris
MHSOB
Oakleigh

Thanks for the scoop Baz. Unfortunately a little ill informed as my favourite bacardi flavour would have to be guava...

Tend to agree more with Keanos ladder (for obvious reasons!)
Caulfield looked very impressive and hard to see them being beat.
Beaumaris play MHSOB, Oakleigh & Mazenod at home in the second half of the year and have being played with half a backline the last 4 weeks.
Melbourne will stay in the top 3 assuming they win the ones they are expected to.
Mazenod will have to win at least 7 of 9 to make the finals - result last week showed they are back in some form, might just sneak in.

Oakleigh might be unlucky and miss. Have beaten Caulfield but lost to Maz, Beau and MHSOB
Ajax might be lucky to be in 3rd at the moment? From memory beat MHSOB (start of year) and Mazenod (couple weeks ago) at times when these teams were not playing well.

Baz I would be interested to hear your thoughts as they are always on the mark!

Homophobia does you little credit....especially considering how close you are to Commercial Rd

Agree BT are probably going down, however I reckon the Ashers have more to offer than an aged Old Geelong.

Relegation
Bullen Templestowe
Old Geelong

As for the other end, I don't see it so open. Caulfield should finish top 2, unless their young brigade tires as the season winds on. Beauy will continue to be tough to beat at home and will finish the season well. High will be there (so calm down Informer, any relation to the 90's failed rap star?), despite a lack of depth. With Oakleigh finishing up the four. Reckon the Jackas will miss without Dukes for the rest of the year.

Top 4
Caulfield
Beaumaris
MHSOB
Oakleigh

Homophobic...not at all. You're gay and I'm happy to talk to you.
Keano_15, you sound as tho you're from Caulfield the way you contantly pump them up and name them first in most of your posts. Wouldnt surprise me! However at the end of the day I dont really care.

Just looking at the top 4 anyone of these teams can win on their day. Makes for a great finals series altho a little presumptuous as a long way off.

Good form Strongy.

I see Mifsud and Carboni are required at the tribunal tomorrow night. One a coach and the other a quality midfielder. Huge loss if either of them gets knocked out for their respective teams.

Does anyone have any info on this?

Informer, can't say i have met Keano and i think you are getting a bit precious.... I can have a crack on my first or last post if i feel like it... Just cos you kick 8 in a game doesnt mean you become the BigFooty police...

Word is Mifsud in a bit of trouble and could go... Looking at their next few weeks he might be praying to above to get off, so he can play in Beauy's big games coming up... Not a huge loss as you put it, he can still coach to some degree and is probably where he should be anyway at age 36/37.

All the top 4's look around the mark, only 5 teams left (Mazenod gone). High the only one though without a gun forward which is a concern for them...:D

Informer, can't say i have met Keano and i think you are getting a bit precious.... I can have a crack on my first or last post if i feel like it... Just cos you kick 8 in a game doesnt mean you become the BigFooty police...

Word is Mifsud in a bit of trouble and could go... Looking at their next few weeks he might be praying to above to get off, so he can play in Beauy's big games coming up... Not a huge loss as you put it, he can still coach to some degree and is probably where he should be anyway at age 36/37.

All the top 4's look around the mark, only 5 teams left (Mazenod gone). High the only one though without a gun forward which is a concern for them...:D

How can Mazenod be gone you idiot the ammo website with the ladder is wrong Mazenod are in fact 6-3 and in the 4, with a better % than Beauy. Smashed Oakleigh on the W/E with 1/2 a team in. They have good depth as there 2's are 9-0. Some massive ins in the next couple of weeks including the signing of 2 massive players before the June 30 dead line. Watch this space

How can Mazenod be gone you idiot the ammo website with the ladder is wrong Mazenod are in fact 6-3 and in the 4, with a better % than Beauy. Smashed Oakleigh on the W/E with 1/2 a team in. They have good depth as there 2's are 9-0. Some massive ins in the next couple of weeks including the signing of 2 massive players before the June 30 dead line. Watch this space

mma1 2 massive players???? do continue...

One wouldn't happen to be a port melbourne chf/chb???
and the other a current noble park player?

or are my contacts telling me porkies?

Homophobic...not at all. You're gay and I'm happy to talk to you.
Keano_15, you sound as tho you're from Caulfield the way you contantly pump them up and name them first in most of your posts. Wouldnt surprise me! However at the end of the day I dont really care.

Just looking at the top 4 anyone of these teams can win on their day. Makes for a great finals series altho a little presumptuous as a long way off.

Pump up Caulfield? Well 8 and 1 sort of does that. Who wouldn't have them in the top 2 at the minute?

Shock horror, yes I follow the Blue and the White. But I am more than aware that their young side might not see the season through as some with more veterans. They have been very lucky with injuries, but they do have good depth. I also like the Sharks chances as I have seen them play for a number of years now and after a terrible season last year, are back on track with some very good players now returning to senior duty. Catlin & Salsbury are seasoned players who will be good for the Sharks on the run home. Their magoos are no push over either.

BTW your best ever line was "icky boom boom now"!

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back