C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

AJAX march champions again

When the going gets tuff AJAX goes missing

Beauy had a good hitout against philip island and had a good win..Reports are timmy collins got through all ok and the club went to great lengths for his return ride home they supplied him a aircraft back to moorabbin airport so his hammys did not have to deal with the 1 hour drive..

AJAX march champions again

When the going gets tuff AJAX goes missing

MF U R a tool AJAX have had to put up with this rubbish for too long! They are talented and let me tell you have the best coach in the Ammos this year. I would suggest that C grade should be wary of the Jacka, play the man at your peril!

MF U R a tool AJAX have had to put up with this rubbish for too long! They are talented and let me tell you have the best coach in the Ammos this year. I would suggest that C grade should be wary of the Jacka, play the man at your peril!

Jack, i am a fan of yours and i agree with your above statement, but as we both know talent only gets you so far,

lets not forget how much dribble that spoke on this forum last year - after arriving from b grade ( yes i know that there were certain people stiring the pot who wernt from ajax ) lets hope that the new coach gets the best out of this group of talent,:thumbsu:

Recession hits Amos
Not even the Rudd stimulus package has been able to help the wealthier Amateur clubs with Liston Trophy winner and Sandringham champion Ezra Poyas signing with StKilda City for a reported $1000 a game. Perhaps it was the lure of Acland St and the latte set. Ironically, StKilda City plays at the Peanut Farm, the ground where the Ajax Football Club started. How did the Jackas miss this one?

Beauy had a good hitout against philip island and had a good win..Reports are timmy collins got through all ok and the club went to great lengths for his return ride home they supplied him a aircraft back to moorabbin airport so his hammys did not have to deal with the 1 hour drive..
it is now official with the success of flying the aging champ tim collins back from phillip island on the weekend, and his torn hamstring recovering in just one day the club has cancelled all practise matches and has decided to do high allitude training in its private jet! Both tim collins and M.Lee will be the pilots and hopefully this exercise will prove successful in the clubs tilt at the title!

well done and thanks to the caulfield boys yesterday for the hitout against werribee. have a quality midfield and overran us in the last quarter. one gripe - number 14, u r a tool. just remember u were playing against a team a few sections below IN A PRACTICE MATCH. theres no need for that shit. that bump was thoroughly deserved

Yeah he's a great player, whatga think of the 5 goals in half a quarter on 1 leg.......not bad ehh

Go Fielders

Best coach in the ammo's???
Best credentialed yes, best coach, NO.....
Mind you, those credentials were from the 80's....

up and about in march jakkas congratulations guys better than not at all last year and maybe if they put there head over the ball at least once in 09 they might even make an impression in finals this year but probably not we all know what they are made of and its not of any substance ;;;;;;go sharks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oakleigh played with many players missing Both teams treated it as a training run. The score was even in the end. Not sure if chelsea was at full strength doesn't really matter at this stage of the year.
all the best four oakleigh this year! Can u tell me if the coach benny gately is playing! last time i heard he was struggling to move from the paddock he sat in a few years ago! would be a good assest to the goal square where he does not ave to move!

up and about in march jakkas congratulations guys better than not at all last year and maybe if they put there head over the ball at least once in 09 they might even make an impression in finals this year but probably not we all know what they are made of and its not of any substance ;;;;;;go sharks!
obviously a sharks fan mate! can u tell me if it is true that senior coaches are making certain older players (number 11) move closer to shark park so they can monitor them?him and reduce match day fatigue and lower taxi prices from their house to club!! GO SHARKS PREMIERS 2009!

Recession hits Amos

Not even the Rudd stimulus package has been able to help the wealthier Amateur clubs with Liston Trophy winner and Sandringham champion Ezra Poyas signing with StKilda City for a reported $1000 a game. Perhaps it was the lure of Acland St and the latte set. Ironically, StKilda City plays at the Peanut Farm, the ground where the Ajax Football Club started. How did the Jackas miss this one?

POYAS WOULD HAVE MADE THE DIFFRENCE THIS YEAR AT Ajax....
Losing several players with injuries so early will be costly for Ajax BUT they have a young squad keen to do well under new coach Bernie ...Amateur footy is alive and well...

If Poyas needs the $1000 good luck to him if he can get it elswhere, but hope his head is not too sore each week!!!!!

POYAS WOULD HAVE MADE THE DIFFRENCE THIS YEAR AT Ajax....
Losing several players with injuries so early will be costly for Ajax BUT they have a young squad keen to do well under new coach Bernie ...Amateur footy is alive and well...

If Poyas needs the $1000 good luck to him if he can get it elswhere, but hope his head is not too sore each week!!!!!

yes, they will certainly have their backs to the wall especially in the 1st half.
The coach must get the young kids up and running early, but I doubt they will have enough time to get into the finals. some key injuries which will keep 1-2 out all year we hear.

ATB

hows the feelings down at monash? looking through the clearances they have recruited almost 250 players it looks.. any good ones?

Thanks for your interest Kaiser! We are playing the numbers game, must get a few good ones out of 250 you would hope.

We will be thereabouts, played Rowville on Saturday and did OK but will know more when we play Caulfield this Sat.

Thanks for your interest Kaiser! We are playing the numbers game, must get a few good ones out of 250 you would hope.

We will be thereabouts, played Rowville on Saturday and did OK but will know more when we play Caulfield this Sat.

Good old monash!

They would have to be the single most mediorce club in the past five years.

Any danger of actually achieving something this year leslie??

Emmaus St Leo's in D1 have a ground available for a practice match this Saturday, and wish to play anybody from C-D2. Under 18's / 19's, 2's and 1's games available. Please PM me if interested. Good luck for the year.

Good old monash!

They would have to be the single most mediorce club in the past five years.

Any danger of actually achieving something this year leslie??

We'll probably come good about the same time as your "mediorce" spelling.....can't argue with you though, the mid table finishes are getting boring. Can promise at least a few new things this year down at the Frearson.

Any chance of some banter??

Fields monash was not a bad game, fields up by a few goals, but monash missing a few.

Jacks got torched my bernies i hear??

Is it feeding time yet?

any other results? predictions for round one?

Any chance of some banter??

Fields monash was not a bad game, fields up by a few goals, but monash missing a few.

Jacks got torched my bernies i hear??

Is it feeding time yet?

any other results? predictions for round one?

"Jacks got torched my bernies i hear??"

WRONG !!!!!!! Ajax 8 goals down early third quarter fought back to go down by around a goal,,,,,,, not too bad.... Ajax has a good running young side....

"Jacks got torched my bernies i hear??"

WRONG !!!!!!! Ajax 8 goals down early third quarter fought back to go down by around a goal,,,,,,, not too bad.... Ajax has a good running young side....

Mazal - unfortunately you played the worst St Bernards side in living membory. They are battlling badly at the moment and anyone regardless of what section they are in who does not beat them is in for a long year.

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back