C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Parkdale will get through. Plenty of blokes to come back they just need to get back in time. Sullivans, Macca and crew have far too much pride and ability. They will not get relegated.
Interesting to hear those "Jungle Drum" words Cat. Wouldnt think too many would get them like that.

True words GP.

And you're right, I still think "smoke signals" are a far more effective method.

As for the G Train, I don't know why clubs want old AFL stars. I am of the view that good ammo AFL pick ups are in their middle to late 20's. ie. Tony Brown (OH), Nick Stone (Coll) etc

What shyte are you writing Keano? So if the G Train came down to your club you'd say **** off somewhere else! And Jimmy Hird the same?:confused:

Of course you'd like a Nick Stone or Tony Brown but they are a rarity.

As for the season unfolding...for **** sake can Parkdale get their finger at of their arsolas. I tipped them to be the quiet achievers. They need to lift. Fair enough injuries have caused issues but you are a better and prouder team than the one coming out every Saturday.

Has anyone heard anything about the C-D4 team? Nothing has come up for selection. I heard the team looks absolutely sh*thouse as a lot of guns have made themselves unavailable.:mad:

Parkdale will get through. Plenty of blokes to come back they just need to get back in time. Sullivans, Macca and crew have far too much pride and ability. They will not get relegated.
Interesting to hear those "Jungle Drum" words Cat. Wouldnt think too many would get them like that.

vultures are feilding quite a few more youngsters who just need to get some more eperience up their sleeves

Sorry pride and ability does not equal old age and slowness! Parkdales season is all but gone! but on a good not all those beauy supporters and even knockers is that the SONNY( M.Lee) and CHER(J.Misfud) is back and are a important return with the whole side reforming like a dodgy 80s rock band to perform better than ever! M. Lee was seen kicking coconuts through palms and J.Misfud herding cattles as they prepare to re ignite the youngs calves and get there season back on track! good luck boys!

Sorry pride and ability does not equal old age and slowness! Parkdales season is all but gone! but on a good not all those beauy supporters and even knockers is that the SONNY( M.Lee) and CHER(J.Misfud) is back and are a important return with the whole side reforming like a dodgy 80s rock band to perform better than ever! M. Lee was seen kicking coconuts through palms and J.Misfud herding cattles as they prepare to re ignite the youngs calves and get there season back on track! good luck boys!

Not all joy and gaiety down there Round Up, I hear.

Can you confirm a season ending injury to one of their young guns?

Yes, Young up and comer Jack 'The Paw' Coleman will miss 6-8 weeks after breaking his 5th metacaple (little finger) in a non football related incident.
The paw has been in blistering form but unfortunately a little wayward in front of goal with 2.5 last time round.

Dr Smooth

Yes, Young up and comer Jack 'The Paw' Coleman will miss 6-8 weeks after breaking his 5th metacaple (little finger) in a non football related incident.
The paw has been in blistering form but unfortunately a little wayward in front of goal with 2.5 last time round.

Dr Smooth

Yes an injury to the relative of the great John Coleman would be devastating to the club and his massive, mainly female, fan base.

not quite sure on that one will have to do some investigating on that! it would be a shame if so as the young kids are paloying beautifully! the only problem is can they keep the young kids together, rumour has it a few are aiming to play higher grade football and may be thinking of a move to another local high grade club! Get the fake cheque book out!

Tips for Round 8
OG vs Caulfield - On a big ground at Como Park although home ground advantage helps most, I cant see it happening tomorrow. Caulfield to win by 6 goals. The quality of Slevison to kick a bag.
Jackers Vs Mazenod - Game of the round. Huge 8 point game for these teams. Form says neither but will go with the Nods just. Having said that Israelsohn performed damn well in the Rep team on the weekend. The main issue is how they recover from the huge loss in Jeremy Dukes.
Parkdale Vs Beauy - After all the discussion this week on the forum I'd have to say Beauy at this stage. Gower (still writing on his own thread) should bag a few.
MHSOB Vs Oakleigh - **** a tough one here. Home ground advantage is the key here otherwise I would have said Oakleigh. MHSOB by a goal with the inform giant - McIntyre to keep dominating in the guts.
BT Vs Monash - clash of the titans. Capacity crowd - similar to Port Adelaid Vs Freo. No one really cares. This will certainly end BT any chance of playing C grade next year. Moansh by 6 goals.

Caufield - Havnt seen them play since last year so just going on results
Mazenod - Ajax to fade badly in the second half and will struggle to cover key outs as their reserves are chopped liver.
Beaumaris - Back in form this week with at least 5 big name inclusions
Oakleigh- I think Melbourne are punching a bit above their weight division, should be a huge mismatch at FF for Oakleigh. Whilst down the other end Melbourne's FF will be held goaless...
Bullen Temp - Showed a bit last week, might get their first win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mazenod - Ajax to fade badly in the second half and will struggle to cover key outs as their reserves are chopped liver.
Oakleigh- I think Melbourne are punching a bit above their weight division, should be a huge mismatch at FF for Oakleigh. Whilst down the other end Melbourne's FF will be held goaless...
Can someone tell me when will jason misfud pick jack coleman 4 the ones he has shown great form this year and will only enhance there foward prospects! the big marking high flying foward is in career best form and deserves his chance at the top!

Can someone tell me when will jason misfud pick jack coleman 4 the ones he has shown great form this year and will only enhance there foward prospects! the big marking high flying foward is in career best form and deserves his chance at the top!

Yes there was some talk about his elevation to the 1sts. Unfortunately for Jack the long weekend came at the wrong time and as a result come Monday he will be having screws inserted into his hand..........Might have to wait til cricket season to see the best of his high flying abilities.

Fields easily in the end.
Nodders too solid for Jackers
Beauy - pretty easy
Oakleigh to expose the High who have been punching above their weight
Monash young guns too good for BT, although it hasn't been a happy hunting ground out there over the stretch.

Unfortunate to see the treatment of injured star Jack Coleman today at Parkdale when Beaumaris decided to throw Jack the two drinkbottles despite his obvious inability to run. Jack was diagnosed with a 3rd grade spiral fracture to his left hand last weekend.

Beaumaris have really got to lift in their player management system as players with the skill like Jack Coleman don't come along to often.

Fields easily in the end.
Nodders too solid for Jackers
Beauy - pretty easy
Oakleigh to expose the High who have been punching above their weight
Monash young guns too good for BT, although it hasn't been a happy hunting ground out there over the stretch.

punching above their weight?

another win today to the high school coupled with 2 close losses to ajax and caulfield.

punching above their weight?

another win today to the high school coupled with 2 close losses to ajax and caulfield.

Punching above their weight is a bit rough....BUT

They obviously struggle for depth as their magoos are rubbish, and despite a good finish against Caulfield, they were walloped in the first half on their own patch.

We might be seeing a Grand Final preview this weekend with the last years relegated sides meeting for the first time.

Looking to play finals and get to B Grade

Caulfield
Oakleigh
Beaumaris
Ajax
MHSOB
Mazenod

Tossing a coin to see who will go down

Monash
Old Geelong
Parkdale
Bullants

beaumaris is the real deal of c grade
It will be a big a week at the selection Mark Ensor to come into the line up
Also alot of fringe ones players are playing really well in the 2s and are knocking on the door.
Baz

beaumaris is the real deal of c grade
It will be a big a week at the selection Mark Ensor to come into the line up
Also alot of fringe ones players are playing really well in the 2s and are knocking on the door.
Baz

Without a doubt the feel around the club is that we can look at promotion this year. After some turbulent years the times ahead are looking a lot better

Without a doubt the feel around the club is that we can look at promotion this year. After some turbulent years the times ahead are looking a lot better

Sharks I have heard are very settled at the moment. Looks to be a great match against Caulfield on the weekend. With a big ground it should be a full forwards paradise....Gower Vs Slevison. 2 of the big hitters of 'C' grade. Also Ensor is a gun. Strong and very reliable should make it tough for Slevison.

And congrats to BT. I didnt think you had it in you.

No other major suprises except that the Nodders gave one of the most insipid performances I've seen. I know they have some injuries but gees it was rubbish.

Looking forward to the weeks ahead.

Any chance someone of importance, especially the coach at Parkdale will tell Macgeorge to retire.

The guy is on ounce of his former self and has been reduced to being a fat slugger who is purely put on the park to rough up young opposition players.

He should retire and allow the club to invest in its youth as he is doing himself and his club a great disservice and embarrassment.

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Back