Call it early. Name your boys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesse Crichton in 09 for me, hope someone is going to lock him in a maccas over summer though...

I'll take Rory Sloane, decent shutdown player, back pocket/midfielder.

luke lowden is my man for 09 draft and is a chance for this year
he is 204 cm and can only put on weight. Has excellent pace for a big lad and has good hands and skills. Still developing, but i am claiming him early.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be happy to be the baby sitters of these two young fellas. ;)

they're gems aren't they:thumbsu:

everyone knows how good butcher is but stevens is the forgotten one.. GUN! he'll dominate next season.. bookmark it... he's a real "modern" footballer

Heath goes alright too:thumbsu: i reckon he'll get picked up this year.. sexy kick of the football.. he's had a few clubs speak to him from what i've heard (got minimal details).. so i reckon he's every chance to go... if he doesn't this year, then he should the following year with his pals koby and john:D

they're gems aren't they:thumbsu:

everyone knows how good butcher is but stevens is the forgotten one.. GUN! he'll dominate next season.. bookmark it... he's a real "modern" footballer

Heath goes alright too:thumbsu: i reckon he'll get picked up this year.. sexy kick of the football.. he's had a few clubs speak to him from what i've heard (got minimal details).. so i reckon he's every chance to go... if he doesn't this year, then he should the following year with his pals koby and john:D

He certainly is, very impressive prospect, i'll definitely be keeping an eye on next year.

Obviously I'm way too late, as I had Jordan Lisle, Jackson Trengove and Lewis Johnstone up there.
But as it is "boys" plural, I'll go with Steve Gaertner, Casey Sibosado and, as a real smokey, Josh Nesbitt.

ill go luke shuey and as a smokey, xavier gotch!
I've been to plenty of oakleigh games, as its round the corner from me and i went to school with a few of the boys.
Shuey reminds me so much of hodge! And gotch, theres just plenty of gazza jnr about him

Remove this Banner Ad

Call it early. Name your boys!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back