Recommitted Cam Zurhaar [Signed until 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Zurhaar would kill it at a better team the same way Shultz is now going to be awesome now that he's out of a dysfunctional forward set-up. Any team in a premiership window should be looking at him imo.

Zurhaar would kill it at a better team the same way Shultz is now going to be awesome now that he's out of a dysfunctional forward set-up. Any team in a premiership window should be looking at him imo.

They are not in the flag window yet, but Hawthorn is a team that could seriously use Zurhaar, plus they have plenty of cash to splash.

I.do think he is a loyal guy and will stay at North ultimately (Clarko loves Zurhaar type of personalities)

They are not in the flag window yet, but Hawthorn is a team that could seriously use Zurhaar, plus they have plenty of cash to splash.

I.do think he is a loyal guy and will stay at North ultimately (Clarko loves Zurhaar type of personalities)
Not to mention if things turn at North with the talent weve got, you’d feel very Deledio stitched up if you were Zurhaar.

Not to mention if things turn at North with the talent weve got, you’d feel very Deledio stitched up if you were Zurhaar.

The only scenario I can see Zurhaar leaving North if he was lowballed-pushed out by the club in order to get more band 1 compo from the AFL as a FA (which I think would be a massive mistake and culture killer for NMFC)

The bloke literally is the closest thing to the old fashioned 'Shinboner' imo, really bleeds for the club..

They would be better off with Zurhaar. A pick may not make it in the AFL or have a minimal impact, and most will take a few years to have a real impact on field.

For North I don't think a pick is more valuable than the player they have, because they have had lots of low draft picks. Look at the way GC value draft picks compared to other clubs.

Look at all the top draff picks coming tbrough and the next lot. One of tbese kids will push Zurhar out. And he will go looking for a longer secure contract elsewhere, And North will bank the pick and move on.

His 'hot' is pretty ******* exceptional though. Reckon his talent has been completely wasted in that forward line. Would star in a decent side.
Larkey has done ok.
Maybe his severe lack of consistency is one of the reasons North’s forward line is ordinary.

Larkey has no support at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was pretty dirty on JHF leaving North, doubt he’d be so hypocritical as to seek free agency, would he..?
He wasn’t dirty on him leaving North. He didn’t like him and was happy that he did. Nothing to do with being dirty on him for leaving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Cam Zurhaar [Signed until 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back