Recommitted Jarrod Berry [Signs until 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

^the main point being here is with setterfield, Hobbs and parish to come into an already strong midfield

Berry ain’t going to the dons if he leaves

Now tigers or north on the other hand that would make more sense
I really dont think he "Fits" at Richmond either

Taranto , Bolton , Hopper as main stays going foward and wanting to get games into Sonsie , McAullife and a few other kids
as well as the 2-3 new mids that will come into the side

We probably need more speed than Berry offers

Any chance berry leaves with the Mcluggage re-signing, the Ashcroft brothers, Neale, Dunkley plus Rayner and Bailey pushing for more midfield minutes? Feel like centre bounces opportunities might be limited
No. Given the way Berry has been playing the past month, the Lions should be putting him well ahead of Rayner, Bailey and Levi Ashcroft when it comes to midfield time next year.

Any chance berry leaves with the Mcluggage re-signing, the Ashcroft brothers, Neale, Dunkley plus Rayner and Bailey pushing for more midfield minutes? Feel like centre bounces opportunities might be limited
I doubt it family now lives in Queensland the one we were most likely to lose was Clug with the money thrown at him by other clubs

Jarrod Berry and Hugh McCluggage are joined at the hip, no way Berry will be leaving the Lions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fagan said in a presser last week that Bez will stay, which I found a very odd thing for him to come out and say. Wouldn't be saying it if he wasn't confident.

North and Essendon miss another target, womp womp.

Fagan said in a presser last week that Bez will stay, which I found a very odd thing for him to come out and say. Wouldn't be saying it if he wasn't confident.

North and Essendon miss another target, womp womp.
Meh. Most clubs miss more targets than they get.

We move on and go to the next target.

I'd have zero issue offering 6+ years to him.
Yeah apparently we’re offering 4 years
Sounds like leaving never even come into the picture and they're just working out details.
Looks like it pretty sure he’s family are in Queensland I heard somewhere he’s farther moved north

Doubt he goes but would be great in the Setterfield role for us. Heck Setterfield has been better than handy in that role but just can’t stay on the park.

I think a big body mid like Berry is one of the missing pieces of Essendon. Midfield is somewhat undersized and lacks some physicality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Jarrod Berry [Signs until 2029]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back